Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Fohacidal

Foh's Application (Withdrawn)

RE: Trolling in Recruitment: If it means people don't have to deal with your horse shit for a day, I'll happily take a ban if you go down too.

RE: Your assertion that non-clan members have no say in clan affairs: No, I was saying that you, someone who has been banned for months at a time, someone who has been booted from the clan twice, someone who has no chance of ever being allowed back in the clan, has no say in clan affairs.

RE: Your assertion that I sold fatb0y manager access: fatb0y addressed that

RE: I baited you before you got banned: No, you fucked yourself over, despite the fact that I warned you that you would be banned. http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/said-before-ill-say-t21978p2.html

Guest Mr Clickerson
You do realize management can see every edit made to a post?

Yes, I do. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't overlooked if he edited. :3

Guest Fohacidal
You do realize management can see every edit made to a post?

Unless they are to lazy to check it *cough*

Zeus is just trolling the shit out of this app to try and get staff to lock it so Foh doesn't get admitted to the clan.

You're giving Zeus too much credit. Have faith, my son. Foh's acceptance will come. The Lord shall not turn away those who have sinned and repented.

You're giving Zeus too much credit. Have faith, my son. Foh's acceptance will come. The Lord shall not turn away those who have sinned and repented.

what about me...can you tell me my fortune (^^)

V[aster]V[ind;315756']what about me...can you tell me my fortune (^^)

What am I? A fucking Chinese fortune-cookie factory?

Your application will be denied. Rightfully so.

Zeus is just trolling the shit out of this app to try and get staff to lock it so Foh doesn't get admitted to the clan.

There are multiple parties at fault for "trolling" here. Lets not focus in on one :cool:.

And we may lock it, but thats just so that only staff can vote to either accept or refuse his admittance into the recruitment section.

I surmise that Noire is voting no on this because Pebbz voted no on masterminds.

wow... am I not allowed to think for myself? I realize Pebbz hates me, to the point he screams it in the servers, but this is ridiculous. Everytime I go against him now are you going to say its because I'm voting opposite of pebbz?

I never see him post anything positive in the forums. He dosen't troll like zeus, but I have yet to see anything positive come from him. The fact that he was previously banned and was ALLOWED to stay on the forums (not being able to join the clan) is the reason I vote no for him joining the clan. Am I saying let's ban Foh from the Forums? No....

Although unless I see him in game or being nicer on the forums, my vote will stay no. I will admit though since he has stayed with the clan for so long after his ban, he does earn some brownie pts. As for right now though, my vote remains no until I see that he becomes a more positive influence on the forums.

Besides I'm just one vote and I choose my vote carefully. I'm not just going to vote yes or no because everyone else is. That's not my style.

Guest Fohacidal
wow... am I not allowed to think for myself? I realize Pebbz hates me, to the point he screams it in the servers, but this is ridiculous. Everytime I go against him now are you going to say its because I'm voting opposite of pebbz?

I never see him post anything positive in the forums. He dosen't troll like zeus, but I have yet to see anything positive come from him. The fact that he was previously banned and was ALLOWED to stay on the forums (not being able to join the clan) is the reason I vote no for him joining the clan. Am I saying let's ban Foh from the Forums? No....

Although unless I see him in game or being nicer on the forums, my vote will stay no. I will admit though since he has stayed with the clan for so long after his ban, he does earn some brownie pts. As for right now though, my vote remains no until I see that he becomes a more positive influence on the forums.

Besides I'm just one vote and I choose my vote carefully. I'm not just going to vote yes or no because everyone else is. That's not my style.

BUT NOIRE BUT NOIRE you gave MASTERMIND a second chance where is mine?! Seriously though, you dont know me dont act like it, the only people who can even act like they have me profiled down are those who have been with me since I joined the community over 2 years ago, please for the sake of objectivity, abstain your vote.

BUT NOIRE BUT NOIRE you gave MASTERMIND a second chance where is mine?! Seriously though, you dont know me dont act like it, the only people who can even act like they have me profiled down are those who have been with me since I joined the community over 2 years ago, please for the sake of objectivity, abstain your vote.

again id like to point out its not really a second chance because i was never banned from anything...but again nothing against you just trying to clear my name a bit.

Guest Fohacidal

In light of recent events, trollings and staff headupassery I have decided to withdraw my application. Good day gentlemen

Application Pulled (only acted so fast because I was in the middle of typing a respondse. No point now though since app is pulled.

Application Pulled (only acted so fast because I was in the middle of typing a respondse. No point now though since app is pulled.

Good response time ol' chap!