Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLabyrinth

Let's play a game... ;)

once upon a time, i learn to play a video game with my erect penis, so i can meet a giant bear in the dark forest. The giant bear ate deer, wabbits, boobs, and a wild nigger appeared and the nigger ate all the fried chicken and drank all the

once upon a time, i learn to play a video game with my erect penis, so i can meet a giant bear in the dark forest. The giant bear ate deer, wabbits, boobs, and a wild nigger appeared and the nigger ate all the fried chicken and drank all the contents of jenn's vagina

once upon a time, i learn to play a video game with my erect penis, so i can meet a giant bear in the dark forest. The giant bear ate deer, wabbits, boobs, and a wild nigger appeared and the nigger ate all the fried chicken and drank all the contents of jenn's vagina and got some STD's.

once upon a time, i learn to play a video game with my erect penis, so i can meet a giant bear in the dark forest. The giant bear ate deer, wabbits, boobs, and a wild nigger appeared and the nigger ate all the fried chicken and drank all the contents of jenn's vagina and got some STD's. Two days later the

Guest Dead=Vortex

once upon a time, i learn to play a video game with my erect penis, so i can meet a giant bear in the dark forest. The giant bear ate deer, wabbits, boobs, and a wild nigger appeared and the nigger ate all the fried chicken and drank all the contents of jenn's vagina and got some STD's.Then he turned into a zombie and

edit:ERROR ERROR

once upon a time, i learn to play a video game with my erect penis, so i can meet a giant bear in the dark forest. The giant bear ate deer, wabbits, boobs, and a wild nigger appeared and the nigger ate all the fried chicken and drank all the contents of jenn's vagina and got some STD's.Then he turned into a zombie and lost the fucking game.

Guest Dead=Vortex

There once was a rabbit who loved penis and he also likes

Guest Dead=Vortex

There once was a rabbit who loved penis and he also likes it in the butt.the rabbit loves deadvortex as

win

Guest Dead=Vortex
new sentence

beth is the clan...

starts with a w and rhymes with boar

oh i get it is it WHORE