Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

Dogs being used as shark bait

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwitchBlade @ Sep 8 2007, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That's just awful, what kind of an idiot would do something like that, every living thing should be treated with respect, people like this make me wanna whip out my samurai sword and cut his damn head off, but then i would be going against what i just said, so i won't.

That wouldn't be painful enough.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Sep 4 2007, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well I have to say something about this ... FUCK YOU HIPPIE ASS PEOPLE ... You eat fucking cow and chicken all fucking day? You are not bitching about that ... What does it matter if someone is using a dog for bait? What about all the fish,crabs,worms,squids? No one says anything about that? And have you ever fucking seen what they do to the Cows and Chickens in the slaughterhouses? Its Sick .. But I DONT GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE I LOVE FUCKING STEAK AND CHICKEN SANDWICHES ... Just like I love to eat Grilled Shark Hot Off the Grill With Some Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice... So What If I Gotta Use A Mutt Ass Dog To Eat Some Shark? Best Believe I’m Going To Use My Fucking Dog To Live Then Die Of Hunger ... Shit I Just Might Eat The Dog, The Asian Countries Eat Dog, Rat, and Cat.

whoa how about we fry your ass up on tha grill squirt some lemon on ya you wouldnt like that this post has made me think about meat...i still luve it but dogs have a better understanding of feelings, than cows, chickens, fish, crabs

I personally couldn't care less about sharks, since I believe fish don't have the capacity to have emotion, but doing this to dogs is just inhumane. They are our companions, and it's wrong to use them as bait.

Really? Oh I guess 20-70 million sharks get killed naturally. I'm sure humans and their idiotic ways of fishing have nothing to do with it! We sure definetly don't fin the sharks alive and then throw them back into the water to drown! In the long run it is all irrelevant? Whata re you some Jesus freak who believes the Apocolypse is coming?

Please don't give opinions like this that show you obviously don't give a fuck what happens to the planet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dantan @ Sep 8 2007, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I personally couldn't care less about sharks, since I believe fish don't have the capacity to have emotion, but doing this to dogs is just inhumane. They are our companions, and it's wrong to use them as bait.

Fish do have the capacity for emotion, at least sharks do. They also have personality.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Sep 9 2007, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Really? Oh I guess 20-70 million sharks get killed naturally. I'm sure humans and their idiotic ways of fishing have nothing to do with it! We sure definetly don't fin the sharks alive and then throw them back into the water to drown! In the long run it is all irrelevant? Whata re you some Jesus freak who believes the Apocolypse is coming?

Please don't give opinions like this that show you obviously don't give a fuck what happens to the planet.

Fish do have the capacity for emotion, at least sharks do. They also have personality.

You speak as though you actually believe "the planet" is some kind of cohesive entity upon which we are nothing but a blight, as though any species had any real value. We are part of nature, and we can inflict change upon it, all things inflict change, we just have a greater ability to. We may wipe out species, but they die of one way or another naturally, we just happen to be one of those ways. Perhaps we make life harder for those that live now, or will live in the near future, but life is always hard, and when it is all they know how can they think of it as anything but just a fact of life? Life exists because it has found a way to keep living. In time today will be made meaningless, and that day will soon fade away as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Sep 4 2007, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well I have to say something about this ... FUCK YOU HIPPIE ASS PEOPLE ... You eat fucking cow and chicken all fucking day? You are not bitching about that ... What does it matter if someone is using a dog for bait? What about all the fish,crabs,worms,squids? No one says anything about that? And have you ever fucking seen what they do to the Cows and Chickens in the slaughterhouses? Its Sick .. But I DONT GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE I LOVE FUCKING STEAK AND CHICKEN SANDWICHES ... Just like I love to eat Grilled Shark Hot Off the Grill With Some Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice... So What If I Gotta Use A Mutt Ass Dog To Eat Some Shark? Best Believe I’m Going To Use My Fucking Dog To Live Then Die Of Hunger ... Shit I Just Might Eat The Dog, The Asian Countries Eat Dog, Rat, and Cat.

Retards like this are why I left the clan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Sep 8 2007, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If you thought the image Donkeypunch conjured up was sick, watch it in video to a cow!

Warning: If you have an uneasy stomach, don't watch this. It's rather disgusting.

Holy shit. Why would you kill a cow for no reason. And it sounds sorta unreal and the cow could be dead already and the video could be like some group making false shit

Good debate and but keep down flaming

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Sep 9 2007, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Holy shit. Why would you kill a cow for no reason. And it sounds sorta unreal and the cow could be dead already and the video could be like some group making false shit

Good debate and but keep down flaming

The cow was killed because it had mad cow disease. The cow was dead already. The noises were implemented, not real at all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Praesidium @ Sep 9 2007, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You speak as though you actually believe "the planet" is some kind of cohesive entity upon which we are nothing but a blight, as though any species had any real value. We are part of nature, and we can inflict change upon it, all things inflict change, we just have a greater ability to. We may wipe out species, but they die of one way or another naturally, we just happen to be one of those ways.

Actually we are a sort of blight, weve been on Earth for around 1/4000 of it's estimated total span and we have caused nothing good for animals or the Earth. We have only made ourselves more powerful and technologically advanced. And how do you know a species we wipe out won't continue living for another 10 million years? You don't so stop promoting what we do to the environment and acting like a smartass.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Actually we are a sort of blight, weve been on Earth for around 1/4000 of it's estimated total span and we have caused nothing good for animals or the Earth. We have only made ourselves more powerful and technologically advanced. And how do you know a species we wipe out won't continue living for another 10 million years? You don't so stop promoting what we do to the environment and acting like a smartass.

umm we will probably save the enviroment......if you actualy look out too space and see a rock heading towards earth. Who will save the animals? A random squirrel who has made a anti-meteor gun? No A nuclear missile will, and the missile is made by humans so your statement about us not doing good for animals on the earth is bullshit biggrin.gif kthxbai.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Sep 10 2007, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

We wont last half that time. Odds are a meteor will rape us or a super volcano will rape us within a few thousand years if we last that long.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Sep 10 2007, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

umm we will probably save the enviroment......if you actualy look out too space and see a rock heading towards earth. Who will save the animals? A random squirrel who has made a anti-meteor gun? No A nuclear missile will, and the missile is made by humans so your statement about us not doing good for animals on the earth is bullshit biggrin.gif kthxbai.

I'm sorry but this post is made of fail.

A nuclear missile will only cause smaller still very deadly meteors. You have to think of composition of the asteroid at that. A huge solid one will be pretty much unscathed from a nuke. One made up of smaller asteroid will just blow them apart and either A) Reform and hit us that way or B ) Hit us with many smaller ones still very deadly hit us and its over.

So please gtfo kthxbai.

I'm sorry but this post is made of fail.

A nuclear missile will only cause smaller still very deadly meteors. You have to think of composition of the asteroid at that. A huge solid one will be pretty much unscathed from a nuke. One made up of smaller asteroid will just blow them apart and either A) Reform and hit us that way or B ) Hit us with many smaller ones still very deadly hit us and its over.

So please gtfo kthxbai.

you have never heard of the nuclear missle propelling the asteroid away out of earths gravitational pull? The nuclearmissiles force would easily propell the asteroid away. gtfo kthxbai.

Nukes are bad in close range but at a farther range where the fragments spread farther out it is far more cheap and effective. Also if the meteor is large you can send a missile on it's side, the force from the nuclear blast would easily push the meteor out of it's striking position and out of our gravitational pull.

The point of a nuclear missile being used is not to break the asteroid up, but to change it's path. A large, solid one is the ideal target, as a more porous one would just absorb the impact, according to ballistics tests on bits of asteroid conducted by various organizations.

We are not a blight, we are part of the world. We do not destroy anything, we only change it. The idea that the change we inflict is negative is subjective bullshit, as it would require an objective valuation as to what is "good" to be otherwise, which, quite frankly, is impossible. You are not the arbiter of objective value, no one is, so there can be no objective value, only the meaningless subjective valuations we all make as we go through our days.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Sep 9 2007, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah killing off species isgood for the planet xD at your massive fail. And if a meteor comes who gives a fuck we would all die anyways from it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Praesidium @ Sep 10 2007, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The point of a nuclear missile being used is not to break the asteroid up, but to change it's path. A large, solid one is the ideal target, as a more porous one would just absorb the impact, according to ballistics tests on bits of asteroid conducted by various organizations.

We are not a blight, we are part of the world. We do not destroy anything, we only change it. The idea that the change we inflict is negative is subjective bullshit, as it would require an objective valuation as to what is "good" to be otherwise, which, quite frankly, is impossible. You are not the arbiter of objective value, no one is, so there can be no objective value, only the meaningless subjective valuations we all make as we go through our days.

Dude seriously where do you come up with this BS? We destroy species and entire ecosystems, such as deforestation. And sure its someone opinion, but who can think that omg lulz we killed all the dogs/whatever animal you want here to be a good thing?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Sep 10 2007, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah killing off species isgood for the planet xD at your massive fail. And if a meteor comes who gives a fuck we would all die anyways from it.

Dude seriously where do you come up with this BS? We destroy species and entire ecosystems, such as deforestation. And sure its someone opinion, but who can think that omg lulz we killed all the dogs/whatever animal you want here to be a good thing?

You don't understand the basic truth of subjective value do you? It's not that someone decides that this is good, it's that no one has the power to declare it bad and have it mean a goddamn thing. Damnit I didn't want this to become a philosophy lesson... Now, it's not that you should live based on the inherent truth that nothing has any meaning or value, it's that you should understand and accept such, and act, in more pragmatic matters, according to your subjective interpretations of what occurs around you.

The whole thing about the meteor is that in theory it's trajectory could be changed, thus stopping it from hitting the earth.

Oh, and get firefox, and be sure to use it's automatic spellcheck. Whenever I quote you it goes crazy wanting me to fix your spelling.

I said we will save the planet not that we are.....if a meteor comes I would like too LIVE. I don't know about you but then again I Don't know you that well.

You don't understand the basic truth of subjective value do you? It's not that someone decides that this is good, it's that no one has the power to declare it bad and have it mean a goddamn thing. Damnit I didn't want this to become a philosophy lesson... Now, it's not that you should live based on the inherent truth that nothing has any meaning or value, it's that you should understand and accept such, and act, in more pragmatic matters, according to your subjective interpretations of what occurs around you.

The whole thing about the meteor is that in theory it's trajectory could be changed, thus stopping it from hitting the earth.

Oh, and get firefox, and be sure to use it's automatic spellcheck. Whenever I quote you it goes crazy wanting me to fix your spelling.

Ya with the meteor you can tap one with a laser and you can get it too change it's course if you keep the laser constanct enough.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Praesidium @ Sep 10 2007, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I really don't feel the need to spell amazingly good on the internet. And wtf are you even droning on about? Jesus stick to the fucking topic title.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Sep 10 2007, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I really don't feel the need to spell amazingly good on the internet. And wtf are you even droning on about? Jesus stick to the fucking topic title.

I don't care whether you feel the need to spell, all the little red lines in your text whenever I quote you are fucking annoying. Just use firefox.

How the fuck can you not follow even simple chains of ideas? It's all explaining what's wrong with the things you're saying.

Here, perhaps you can understand it this way:

Life and lives are all objectively meaningless and without worth, but if you live based on that truth you become an emofag. So you have to understand the idea and accept it, but act based on the subjective interpretations that you automatically make. What does any of this have to do with the topic? Nothing, until you go into the fact that it's applied to disprove the statement that shark fishing (with or without dogs) is wrong, which entailed an environmentalist rant about how "3v11 ppls r nd stfuf liek tht". Thus the need for a basic lesson on philosophy and the nature of the world, to prove how very wrong what you were saying is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Praesidium @ Sep 11 2007, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I don't care whether you feel the need to spell, all the little red lines in your text whenever I quote you are fucking annoying. Just use firefox.

How the fuck can you not follow even simple chains of ideas? It's all explaining what's wrong with the things you're saying.

Here, perhaps you can understand it this way:

Life and lives are all objectively meaningless and without worth, but if you live based on that truth you become an emofag. So you have to understand the idea and accept it, but act based on the subjective interpretations that you automatically make. What does any of this have to do with the topic? Nothing, until you go into the fact that it's applied to disprove the statement that shark fishing (with or without dogs) is wrong, which entailed an environmentalist rant about how "3v11 ppls r nd stfuf liek tht". Thus the need for a basic lesson on philosophy and the nature of the world, to prove how very wrong what you were saying is.

Or perhaps, don't use firefox or learn to ignore the red lines! OMG now that is a groundbreaking new idea there</sarcasm>.

So I am wrong because I think killing shrks and dogs is wrong? Wow. And what the hell does "3v11 ppls r nd stfuf liek tht" mean? Take your philosophic shit somewhere else and actually focues on the world and how we are making it a worse place.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Sep 11 2007, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Or perhaps, don't use firefox or learn to ignore the red lines! OMG now that is a groundbreaking new idea there</sarcasm>.

So I am wrong because I think killing shrks and dogs is wrong? Wow. And what the hell does "3v11 ppls r nd stfuf liek tht" mean? Take your philosophic shit somewhere else and actually focues on the world and how we are making it a worse place.

I suppose you use some piece of shit like IE?

You honestly can't understand that I was mocking you with that little quote?

I speak of how the world works, as someone who has seen infinitely more of it than you, who understands infinitely more than you. I try to help others understand what I do, to actually better the world, and because I'm bored and can spare a few minutes to do so. I suppose I know it's hopeless, but what the hell.