Sign in to follow this  
dankfrank

Man Kicks Puppy(Not for puppy lovers)

im not big in to dogs but i think we should all kick the shit of em. then send him to prison and let them kick the shit of em. be sure to let the prisoner know what he did too. sometimes the prison hierarchy winz

I like the wreckingball idea... Or we should feed him to a hungry pack of timberwolves. I also like the lobotomizing and sterilizing idea, but only if you add that he gets fed to timberwolves afterwards, that way he has no clue why hes being tortured, just like the puppy was thinking.

Send him on a suicide mission to Afghanistan with a bomb implanted into his head with a timelimit. If he doesn't complete the suicide mission within the timelimit, then his brain explodes!

Allow him to kill a few terrorists before he dies, if your thinking the death sentence then this will make his death useful.

Send him on a suicide mission to Afghanistan with a bomb implanted into his head with a timelimit. If he doesn't complete the suicide mission within the timelimit, then his brain explodes!

Allow him to kill a few terrorists before he dies, if your thinking the death sentence then this will make his death useful.

Agreed...Make the mission super fucking hard... "Okay asshole, your going into Kablahdjigard, Afghanistan...Your going in alone, with a .22 single shot rifle, a few smoke grenades, and a pack of chewing gum. Good luck mate. Oh and by the way you are going to be in a firefight with 200+ terrorists...Once again good luck. OH and I forgot...You have a cube of c4 implanted in your brain, connected to a micro-sensor so if you dont complete the mission in 10 days...Uhh lets just say Boom?"

I like the maturity of some people here.

Killing him won't change anything. 'sending him in a suicide mission in Afghanistan' ... Are you a fucking dumbass? Do you realize this is a human life you will kill by the same way?

Btw, yes he's an asshole, he deserves a hard punishment but please use your goddamn logic before posting that kind of stupidity. geez...

I like the maturity of some people here.

Killing him won't change anything. 'sending him in a suicide mission in Afghanistan' ... Are you a fucking dumbass? Do you realize this is a human life you will kill by the same way?

Btw, yes he's an asshole, he deserves a hard punishment but please use your goddamn logic before posting that kind of stupidity. geez...

He is being punished for something cold-hearted. Puppy had no reason to be torutured like that. Man deserves anything I feel is necessary. He should be voted off earth and shot into space then.

BTW my logic is Evil deserves evil. Fuck him

He is being punished for something cold-hearted. Puppy had no reason to be torutured like that. Man deserves anything I feel is necessary. He should be voted off earth and shot into space then.

BTW my logic is Evil deserves evil. Fuck him

This.

Saint, the fucker deserves to die. He isn't human, so it wouldn't matter.

No human being can be that cruel, and if there is such a thing, goodbye fucker.

I aplogize for my ignorance and stupidity I didnt watch the video. It is wrong to kick a dog but its right when its cats.

BAD NORCH!!! Lol! DONT BEAT/TORTURE/KILL CATS EITHER!!! I once knocked this kid out in 8th grade for throwing firecrackers at my cat...