Sign in to follow this  
Average

Cass Race

We all know Cass, one of the clans better players, and therefore I feel we should make a race after him. However all of us who play with Cass often know that he's a little bitch when he dies and is by far one of the biggest ragers in all of sG.

I have thought up some skills that this CASS race could have

6 skills (5 levels each)

Total level to use this race- 2000+

SKILLS

1) I CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT MY M4...

-20-100% chance of receiving an M4 (100% chance when maxed out)

2) DAMMIT! I'M GONNA RESPAWN!

-10-50% chance of respawning back in players own spawn

3) YOU'RE MAKING ME MAD, IMMA GO CRYPT

- 3-15% chance to do 15 extra damage and launch opponent into the air

4) RAGEQUIT

- If the player is under a .75 k/d ratio, it kicks the player

5) THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU LITTLE F*CK

- when hit, has a 10-50% chance of dealing damage back (mirror damage)

6) RAGE KILLIN TIME!

- sends the player into a rage, increases speed by .25 and grants long jump, lasts 10 seconds and 25 sec cooldown

shouldn't it have the

"I don't need bullets, I can just spam ult"

15 sec cd chain lighting or locust swarm.

what's cass without auto dmg dealing skills?

lol everytime the player spams ultimates, there should be a cass sound clips that scream YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! or LUCKY MOTHERFUCKER!!!! when the cass race dies

Ok I think I got all the abilities,

HAXX

Gain additional damage for each connecting hit, misses will reset the multiplier

I'M CHARGIN MY RAGZERS

Give 10-25 pts away to a noob who has just killed you to gain additonal rage after only retriving 2 pts from killing him (HP and SPEED)

TOTALLY RAGEGINGBRAH

Gain additional HP and speed after getting to a 1.5 KDR

RAAAAAAAAGE QUITTTTTT

Ultimate - (Passive) If your KDR falls below 1.499999999999999 and keeps dropping. The next drop will trigger a bomb that will Explode and kill everyone on your team, their team, their children, and the next thousand people to come in the server.

HAHAHA, just saw this thread, fucking hilarious.....now it is time for the master to step in and show the real deal holyfield.

I HATE FUCKING MOUSEWHEELERS

"Grants Longjump"

RAGEKILLINGTIME

"When shot, player gets +50 hp for 5 seconds---passive cooldown of 15 seconds(so you dont just keep gaining health every time player is shot"

YOU ARE SO FUCKING LUCKY

"Knife attacks only do half dmg"

FUCKING NOOB ZOMBIES

"Zombie Slayer Dmg"

RAGEQUIT(ult)

"Best part of the race---when player dies it sends out lightning (normal lightning distance) that deals 50 dmg.

This is how it is done....

HAHAHA, just saw this thread, fucking hilarious.....now it is time for the master to step in and show the real deal holyfield.

Knob Gobbler

"cass eats a huge dick"

Homo-sex

"Cass takes it in the ass"

Gay Lord

"Cass comes out of the closet"

Rainbow Spray(ult)

"Cass gets semen sprayed all over him.

This is how it is done.... Douche...

Lemme fix that for ya. Ok, fixed.

Yet another pointless and immature post from The Great Douche Bios...wow I went from what one thread to another in 3 seconds to talk about how much a complete utter bitch you are.

Yet another pointless and immature post from The Great Douche Bios...wow I went from what one thread to another in 3 seconds to talk about how much a complete utter bitch you are.

You seem quite mad...

You mad brah ?

You mad brah ?

Nah I'm not mad brah!

Just love replying to Fox's ignorant comments, I've been doing it so long it's like riding a bike. He definitely seemed mad when he posted that though.

This is a real idea though, this shit would be balanced too.

The ultimate is the only thing a LITTLE OP, but not much more OP than Suicide Bomber and at least it only does 50+ dmg. It's just exchanges the close range 150 dmg for a long range 50 dmg...its not bad at all.

Sign in to follow this