Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

Okay, having your period sucks (Jared don't read)

Awwww someone finally hit puberty! * Claps Hands* And trust me we don’t have it easy, have ever tried to listen to a girl and actually act like you care what she’s saying? That’s hard as shit, bleeding outta your slutt shoot doesn’t seem very hard to me, I mean you have a reason to bitch for 7-10days and we cant get mad about it. (7 while bleeding and 1-2 days before and after)

Awwww someone finally hit puberty! * Claps Hands* And trust me we don’t have it easy, have ever tried to listen to a girl and actually act like you care what she’s saying? That’s hard as shit, bleeding outta your slutt shoot doesn’t seem very hard to me, I mean you have a reason to bitch for 7-10days and we cant get mad about it. (7 while bleeding and 1-2 days before and after)

Yep, and without women, where would you be? Fucking your hand for all eternity.

OKAY HONESTLY WHAT THE FUCK.

WE GET MOODY FOR A WEEK. CRAMPS THAT CAN MAKE YOU HURT SO BAD YOU CAN'T MOVE. BLOATING THAT YOU JUST FEEL SHITTY ABOUT YOURSELF FOR.

WE BLEED FROM THE VAGINA FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT. SEVEN MOTHER FUCKING DAYS OF SHOVING A HUGE BALL OF CARDBOARD (also known as a tampon) INTO IT AND JUST HAVE TO WALK AROUND LIKE IT LIKE WE ARE COMFORTABLE WHEN IT IS A TOTAL LIE. MEANWHILE, IF YOU DON'T CHANGE IT, IT GETS EVERYWHERE AND CAN TURN INTO THE WORST THING EVER. AND NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU CANNOT TOUCH YOURSELF OR HAVE OTHER PEOPLE TOUCH YOU.

Boys have it easy.

tl;dr = help me grow a penis.

protip: be a man, if you run into a problem, fix it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=where+to+get+a+sex+change+operation