Sign in to follow this  
Lets Smoke Things

Eve

This picture will explain why it's not for everyone. Note that I am not putting you down in any way, just illustrating the learning curve.

LearningCurve.jpg

As for what you should do/get/be, there are many things you can do in the game. Take a look on the site.

And no, as far as I know sG has no real presence in EVE

Guest Fohacidal

all p2 does is emo rage in hisec because he doesnt have the balls or pvp skills to get into 0.0

I dont like 0.0. Then again my first true excursion was with Intrepid Crossing in Veil and we got assraped by goons, plus I really haven't figured out the best way to rake in cash yet, even running lvl 4s its still gonna take me a year to get to 1 Bil.

Guest Fohacidal

Well, for reference sakes Cult of War > Everything

also, Goons suck, they really do

I'm in Morsus Mihi, but I've been thinking of dropping out and maybe doing some factional warfare. Right now all my income is based upon mission running and its a huge pain in the ass heading into empire space just to turn around for a cta or something. On a side note, Marvin, you need to spend some time on this site http://eve.battleclinic.com/browse_loadouts.php I was looking at your Moa fit on Xfire and its pretty bad. First of all, focus on one damage type, don't mix turrets and missiles. I would suggest going the missiles route because its what Caldari ships really are best at. Secondly, Caldari ships tank shield, so putting armor plates on it is essentially a waste of low slots.

Guest Fohacidal
I'm in Morsus Mihi, but I've been thinking of dropping out and maybe doing some factional warfare. Right now all my income is based upon mission running and its a huge pain in the ass heading into empire space just to turn around for a cta or something. On a side note, Marvin, you need to spend some time on this site http://eve.battleclinic.com/browse_loadouts.php I was looking at your Moa fit on Xfire and its pretty bad. First of all, focus on one damage type, don't mix turrets and missiles. I would suggest going the missiles route because its what Caldari ships really are best at. Secondly, Caldari ships tank shield, so putting armor plates on it is essentially a waste of low slots.

Wow I cant believe you just suggested he go missiles on a rail boat. Fit railguns on your moa its what it was made for.

Also Id suggest bailing out of MM soon, you guys are losing allies, or buffer space anyway, say goodbye to WI and her friends for me.

Wow I cant believe you just suggested he go missiles on a rail boat. Fit railguns on your moa its what it was made for.

Also Id suggest bailing out of MM soon, you guys are losing allies, or buffer space anyway, say goodbye to WI and her friends for me.

I think he is talking about going for a missile boat, not keeping the moa.

Guest Fohacidal

Those are kinda pointless, all your learning skills should really only hit a max of 4 otherwise its pointless and doesnt impact training time too much for the cost of time to train the learning skills to begin with

Guest Fohacidal

Pretty much, but they are incredibly useful for dealing with agents and what have you and leveling up skills that help with sec status and standing

Yeah, I intended for him to get a Caracal. @ Emerican, yes, its a bit harder to get into than most mmo's but it really pays off. I swear CCP is the best developer I've ever seen. They care so much about this game and are making constant improvements all the time. This game came out in 2003 and its still one of the most popular and best looking mmo's on the market. Plus all the content released since then has been free. And its fun.

I might get a Caracal later on, but my Moa is sufficient for running missions, plus I want to save my money for skill books and my battle cruiser. I just don't know if i want the Drake or Ferox.

Edit: I was thinking going with the Ferox because its like 8 mil cheaper in Jita than the Drake, plus I have more points in turrets than I do in missiles.