Sign in to follow this  
Synyster Gates

RIP The Rev

The Rev Avenged Sevenfold's drummer just died. I feel terrible and think that he deserves a salute of to heaven in these forums. He was my hero, I idolized him. I spent all my life trying to make music like these guys. I wish him a good afterlife. The world just got a lot less funny. And is no less talented in music. We just lost a great musician. R.I.P The Rev...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=132643

While I don't really know anything of him as I don't listen to that type of music. I have heard a few things that he was a part of and I really do think that the music industry did lose an artist that had a bright future. Condolences to his friends, fans and family.

Guest Mr Clickerson

Kinda sucks... Little Piece of Heaven is an awesome song, and he was a pretty damn good drummer.

Yeah, I just can't believe he died. Natural causes doesn't sound very believable for a 28 year old.

"natural causes" is a nice way of saying heart-attack (or something similar) which was probably induced by drugs (They just leave out the drugs part in their "initial report")

decent enough drummer(though not as brilliant as people big him up to be) from a shit band dies. He basically did a Nikki Sixx(fair do's he was a bassist) only he didn't get brought back... Gutted

Guest Mr Clickerson
another generic drummer of another generic band

oh well

Avenged Sevenfold have their place... They aren't generic like most wannabe metal bands out right now.

Another generic Asian of another generic couple.