Sign in to follow this  
FeRoCITy

Death of Famous Heavy Metal Band Drummer!

Well they've made a great success since City Of Evil and topped the ranking with their self-titled album Avenged Sevenfold. So much for a talented drummer/back up singer....

Guest formerlyaeth

wat

The Rev wrote i think one or two songs

That asshole conservative singer wrote the rest, along with syn. and that faggot other guy.

Lol, Silly noobs he isn't a heavy metal drummer! he's a Pop rocker with eyeliner!

I see your Rav and bet a Actual heavy metal drummer, fucking faggots lol

Guest Mr Clickerson
Lol, Silly noobs he isn't a heavy metal drummer! he's a Pop rocker with eyeliner!

I see your Rav and bet a Actual heavy metal drummer, fucking faggots lol

Except Otep isn't that good... And that solo is good but it's your standard shit. Despite A7X's popularity, to deny the fact that they have a lot of talent simply because they're "pop" is stupid... To label them as heavy metal is also a push, though.

And why Ferocity has The Offspring's "logo" for Conspiracy of One as his avatar is puzzling.

I see you Otep and I raise you Gojira's Mario Duplantier:

Song starts at about 0.50 properly.

Seeing him live destroys poor quality videos with bad sound, but his double pedal work made one of my friends pass out.

A bands or artists level of greatness shouldn't be measured by their latest CD if they've been doing it for a long time, because it's always hard to top yourself and there's a 95 percent chance it's not going to be as good as your previous work, that does not make the artist bad, they still maintain the same level of greatness because you can't erase what they've done in the past (if they ever did anything good in the first place.)