Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cookies (WCS #1)

Oreo Cookies

Guest Cookies (WCS #1)
Have you not yet seen the correlation?

People make fun of you because you won't shut up on the mic. If you shut up, then they will forget about it and drop it.

Acctually they ban me if I kill them or if I join the game or if I talk even just 1 time

Honestly cookiez, what the fuck are you doing on the computer so much?

You have to be AT THE MOST 12 years old.

Don't you have school?

I honestly mute you every time I come into WCS#1, and you know how I know your on?

Your fucking talking all the time and right after my game loads I can hear your voice, and you talk and talk and talk about shit that I could give a fuck about.

I'll be honest we talk about some mature shit sometimes. Not a good place for you.

And isn't there a rule about age and talking on a mic? or Am I crazy?

Whatever.

Unplug your mic then we'll talk.

Voteban [8/5]

honestly cookiez, what the fuck are you doing on the computer so much?

You have to be at the most 12 years old.

Don't you have school?

I honestly mute you every time i come into wcs#1, and you know how i know your on?

Your fucking talking all the time and right after my game loads i can hear your voice, and your talk and talk and talk about shit that i could give a fuck about.

I'll be honest we talk about some mature shit sometimes. Not a good place for you.

and isn't there a rule about age and talking on a mic? Or am i crazy?

whatever.

Unplug your mic then we'll talk.

Voteban [8/5]

owned

cookies we dont ban u cuz ur good? u suck lawl. yesterday i was going 20-4 on t side of cbble and u said i stacked teams even tho i was the first person on the team and everyone else on my team had a lower score than me. after u accuseing me of stacking u come t and i say ur stacking back and u cry and say "i cant get any kills, i need kills too" not my fault u suck stop mic spamming, being racist, being bad, being 5. and the funny thing is, i switched to ct and owned u every round :D good times

Guest MrZero

Yeah we definitely need an age check on him. I'm fine with him playing as long as he stfu, but since he doesn't we should get an age ban on him. bahahaha