Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master Mind

Master Mind (Denied)

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it?

If im the only one being bothered (in the case of music playing that is requested by the masses) i would just mute him in player list. If he is bothering everyone i would tell him to stop then start a votekick since thats the only thing i can do without my admin. I might look for an admin as well.

Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

Take a screenshot of the player list so i can have proof of his steam id, make a demo, upload demo and locate hackers hlstats and post everything in the complaints department. If he doesnt leave just from being told he is being demoed the ill contact someone to deal with him on the spot.

Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

I would give them the link to our recruitment forum and advise them to read every sticky very carefully before posting an application.

Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Im a very mature person, im 20 years old, as long as everyone else acts their age and refrains from antagonizing then i can promise you guys your never gonna see me start anything on a post for no reason. I just have a hard time letting snide remarks go when there was no need for them in the first place.

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

Im on the forums all day long i play at least a couple hours every weekday so i would like to get some kind of rank and this is the place to start.

Question6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

I do.

Question7: On average, how often will you play on the sG servers and how often will you be on the forums?

all the time on weekdays

Question8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

Iv been with the community for years i know how things work im sure i can be of some assistance.

Question9: Would you contribute to discussions made within sG and keep the topics civil?

I would never be the first to flame (anymore) and i will try my hardest to ignore others attempts to start a pointless argument.

Question10: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

Yes i have, i got accepted and then kicked out because i was being an asshole to people like fatboy. Now that i think back fatboy did not deserve it and it was mostly me being arrogant but now that i know everyone better i know who to respond to and who not too. I messed up a year ago and i admit i was wrong, dont hold that against me.

I vote yes, let's give him another chance.

My mistake, I'm astaining from the vote. It was silent assassin who had screened me. However... whenever I was screened on Xfire, the screen name that screened me was indeed named, mastermind.

My mistake, I'm astaining from the vote. It was silent assassin who had screened me. However... whenever I was screened on Xfire, the screen name that screened me was indeed named, mastermind.

I think its just the adv and higher that vote right now

What does that mean?

I should have fixed it, my bad.

I meant abstaining from voting or in other words, restraining myself from voting.

If you dont let him in I'm leaving. This guy has been around the servers since I started 3-4years ago. Hes a great guy thats really fun to play with. I enjoy him almost to the point where I would like him to take my Anal V card. If anything happens you can blame me.

Dont worry buddy, Im not going to let someone like Zues fuck up your Rep. I mean look at him, hes done enough to himself. Hes just looking for another thread he can fill up with his bullshit.

I honestly believe that people deserve a second chance. At least let him try out to be a recruit to see how the community treats him.

2/4

Yes - Noire, Mitch, Super

Abstain - Lesbo, Longcat

No - Pebbz, Church

1/4

Fix'd. Skimmed through previous pages.

Mitch isn't it supposed to be 2/4?

Outside that, I abstain because I don't believe I've played with him

before, so I can't give a decision yet.

So we don't need to give our reason anymore as to why we are voting no?

As far I as understand you do have to post why you are voting no. If you dont have a reason, dont vote.

How many of you people have played with this guy recently anyway? i see no reason for the negative votes or abstaining. This guy deserves a fucking chance. His level of maturity goes above most of the clan members, only good things I can see coming from Mastermind.

DJ's unite.

How many of you people have played with this guy recently anyway? i see no reason for the negative votes or abstaining. This guy deserves a fucking chance. His level of maturity goes above most of the clan members, only good things I can see coming from Mastermind.

DJ's unite.

Did you not play with mastermind before?

I am going to say that I couldn't give two shits if master mind got back in, but it shouldn't be hard to understand the hesitation.

Did you not play with mastermind before?

I am going to say that I couldn't give two shits if master mind got back in, but it shouldn't be hard to understand the hesitation.

and this is the only dude that has a valid reason to dislike me, and even he got over me being an asshole before, i just don't understand why everyone is making such a big deal over this. Im not asking for any powers or anything i just dont want to be like zeus with 9,000 and not be in the clan, i like most of you guys and like spending time at the forums and servers reading over things and giving my opinion wherever i can, im just asking for a reason to stick around, because right now i feel like alot of the important people here don't want me here and its really disappointing, all i want to do is help out.

Yes - Noire, Mitch, Super

Abstain - Lesbo, Longcat, Oracion

No - Pebbz, Church

Heh Agreed with Mitch/Super, how many others have we given a second chance?

Yes 2/4

Yes - Noire, Mitch, Super, Howard

Abstain - Lesbo, Longcat, Oracion

No - Pebbz, Church

DJ's unite.

Yeah, let me just say yes to someone I HAVEN'T SEEN/DON'T KNOW.

That makes sense.