Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master Mind

Master Mind (Denied)

Your right and maybe he wasn't upset at all when you posted.

for no reason at all, just to troll

Point? I don't think I've ever seen anyone in this clan rage that hard over one merely fail troll, why would we want someone who has anger management problems in our clan? Just think what he would do on the servers, oh wait, he already has.

Why would you want someone in the clan that instigates things? You weren't trying to prove a point when you made that post, you just wanted to harass mastermind because you don't like him.

Why would you want someone in the clan that instigates things? You weren't trying to prove a point when you made that post, you just wanted to harass mastermind because you don't like him.

First of all, he never even responded to MY post, just Zeus's. Second of all, it's not like I've never been advisor, or helped out with DJing, or donated to the clan, or paid for admin for atleast a year (And it all went to P2's belly), which I have. What will we gain by letting mastermind in? Few like him, and he's already caused troubles on servers.

Let me ask you this, why do you want him in so bad? I've stated why I dislike him and don't want him in, but why do you want to defend him?

I defend him because I think he has made a serious effort in his personality and I don't like it when someone gets trolled for no reason.

Because he didn't respond to it shows something else right? And I'm just going to assume that he responded to clickerson like that because he hates him. WEIRD you did the same thing, but somehow your post was justified. Suck on the dick of irony.

I defend him because I think he has made a serious effort in his personality and I don't like it when someone gets trolled for no reason.

Because he didn't respond to it shows something else right? And I'm just going to assume that he responded to clickerson like that because he hates him. WEIRD you did the same thing, but somehow your post was justified. Suck on the dick of irony.

Obviously he didn't change if he's still holding a grudge. Suck on the dick of irony.

Guest Waffle

So are the managers going to vote yet? >.>

Played with him in wcs2 yesterday, he was fun to game with and mature. Though he needs to get his bnet working !!! anyways i say Yes.

I'd vote no, I was here when he did a lot of that stuff. I was just lucky I was never on when he was to not suffer random perma bans.

Ironically, if this is indeed the same guy, he was the one that screened me when I applied to UV.

Ruby iv never perm banned anyone nor have i screened anyone.

Fatboy i was a dick to you for no reason and i apologise.

Zues i dislike you and think your very arrogant and can honestly say you rub me the wrong way and if you never commented on my post i would never comment on yours to keep myself from trolling.

Contract iv never had a problem with you in the past and you saying "now i remember why i hate you" threw me off guard, especially after you voted yes in my first app.

Space and hairy, thank you guys for having my back.

I'll be filling out my questions and posting tomorrow, iv been with the clan for years and can honestly say that my asshole days are over i respect most of you guys and want my opinion to mean something in the forums and in-game.

Guest Mr Clickerson
V[aster]V[ind;307500']Ruby iv never perm banned anyone nor have i screened anyone.

Fatboy i was a dick to you for no reason and i apologise.

Zues i dislike you and think your very arrogant and can honestly say you rub me the wrong way and if you never commented on my post i would never comment on yours to keep myself from trolling.

Contract iv never had a problem with you in the past and you saying "now i remember why i hate you" threw me off guard, especially after you voted yes in my first app.

Space and hairy, thank you guys for having my back.

I'll be filling out my questions and posting tomorrow, iv been with the clan for years and can honestly say that my asshole days are over i respect most of you guys and want my opinion to mean something in the forums and in-game.

It's your fault you threw a tantrum, not mine.