Sign in to follow this  
Pureowner7724

Face the back of your cells

Sometimes you hear the,"Face the back of your cells and freeze then do a 180 and freeze then do a 360 and freeze!" but...if you are meant to freeze wouldst doing the 180 at all get you killed? and why not just say,"Face away from your cells and freeze" instead of all the commands. Of course I know angles and all that shiznits but whats the point? Its just pointless and idiotic in someways. Just plain idiotic.

Sometimes you hear the,"Face the back of your cells and freeze then do a 180 and freeze then do a 360 and freeze!" but...if you are meant to freeze wouldst doing the 180 at all get you killed? and why not just say,"Face away from your cells and freeze" instead of all the commands. Of course I know angles and all that shiznits but whats the point? Its just pointless and idiotic in someways. Just plain idiotic.

Because freeze doesn't restrict the mouse movement. If you're told "Take one step outside, face your cell then freeze" your starting place to look is your cells. After that, if they did add any 180/360/whatever commands, you follow them as is.

Freeze = no WASD movement, but more movement is okay, hence the restriction to look only at cells at the beginning.

The plain "idiocy" (I think) is to get rid of dumb Terrorist that don't pay attention/listen carefully to orders. This is why CTs give confusing/controversial orders. Otherwise, if we'd just make you guys play Simon Says all round, it would never end. We need ways to kill you guys.