Sign in to follow this  
HighAsFuc

Banned for no reason... everyone was there

Sparticus has been trying to get on my nerves every time I log into the server and he's there. I got banned today because he said your an idiot, and he continued to abuse me on the microphone because I was telling him not to free kill people and what not... his usual thing. After he abused me on the mic i said "shut the fuck up you faggot", now i understand that's wrong, but he has no right to abuse me first, if I said it beforehand, then my ban would be warranted.

Please unban me, i'm ranked 30 somethin, I play alot there, it's a great server, and i promise not to call sparticus anything of that sort again.

STEAM_0:1:1950824

Yours truly,

High as fuck.

LMAO! For one I never abused the microphone! I muted you because you were spamming the mic, then ummuted you 20 seconds later. You then proceeded to tell me i was stupid and that I didnt know the rules. I told you to be quiet and stop complaining and you said "fuck you" that is considered admin disrespect. Therefore I did not ban you for no reason, it was for one hour anyway.

LMAO! For one I never abused the microphone! I muted you because you were spamming the mic, then ummuted you 20 seconds later. You then proceeded to tell me i was stupid and that I didnt know the rules. I told you to be quiet and stop complaining and you said "fuck you" that is considered admin disrespect. Therefore I did not ban you for no reason, it was for one hour anyway.

wow okay, check the logs, and you will see that I even typed on purpose to show that not only did he fk for no reason, he was the one that disrespected me first...

i got banned, thanks.. this needs no further disclosure

Since I happened to stumble across this thread I'd figure I'd post on it.

Every morning when I get on the JB server High as Fuck is there and is on CT constantly talking about nothing and not giving any actual orders. His orders consist of "Turn and face your cells and freeze" then fidgeting with buttons and talking to himself for the next 30-45 seconds giving no orders which results in a Freeday. Even so, he goes around freekilling the people who are moving in the FREEDAY and then bitches and moans in chat about admin abuse as to why he was slayed.

Yesterday I banned him for 3 hours for "Disrespect" simply because for over 2 hours all he did was spam the mic and/or type stupid remarks to myself and Iraling. He was given plenty of warnings and when I logged in this morning, what do you know- the first round I get there all the T's are typing to me "RESTRICT HIM" etc. Sure enough, first round "Turn and face your cell and freeze" 45 seconds pass with no orders given. I type in admin say "FREEDAY- No orders for over 20 seconds after the freeze command". So everyone runs around and he open fires and kills 3 terrorists, I slay him, he bitches in chat, then leaves.

This post turned into a longer rant than I had anticipated, but anyone who has played in the AM when he is warden knows what time talking about. I think a perma-ct restrict is in need here. - Please move to proper forum

I stopped worrying about "evidence" when I posted demos, screenshots, etc of Shippo teleporting himself and abusing his admin etc and then all his butt budies piled in and tried to say it was me. But when he got banned for walling, after I even posted a recording of him admitting that he did and didnt get banned anyway, I was the first to get to say "I told you so"

Just keep banning him when he breaks a rule. I would advise banning him for 30 minutes, so he can come back faster and get banned for breaking another rule again. When he reaches 6 bans, point it out to staff so they can perm him.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

Both of you guys should just chill out, you've got two bans High, just take a step back and relax. You do become aggitated easily and I have seen you lash out at admins and other players. My best advice man is if some one is really harrassing you or you think they are, ask them why they did it. If they don't give a responce, asume it's them abusing their admin and report it here with you asking them. When they should give you a reason, think about it and say hey, did I put myself in that position to have that happen to me, and 9/10 times you probably did, because everyone always puts themselves in bad positions and thinks their innocent.