Sign in to follow this  
chikendinner

Liverpool Fail Much?

The Premier League club Liverpool seem to be doing extremely crap recently....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/default.stm

I am a Manchester United supporter.......................... 2 Man Utd 17 23 37

Beefwipe is a Portsmouth suporter........................... 20 Portsmouth 18 -9 14

This is Liverpool in the table..................................... 6 Liverpool 18 9 27

Portsmouth beat Liverpool 2 - 0 at home today which is a big thing coz frankly they are a bad side.... (Beefwipe will agree)

Why have they gone bad when they were a good side just last season?

Discuss..

Chikendinner

Pompey are amazing... we just can't get results this season lol.

Pompey won 5 of their last 17, Liverpool won 4 of their last 17 - Nuff said.

And I watched the match on sky today, and fuck me Liverpool were useless, and Mascherano should think himself lucky that he didn't catch Ben Haim, that was a career ender. Pompey completely outclassed Liverpool, who might end up in the relegation fight if things carry on like this. :D

No way Chelsea is the best. Liverpool isnt doing well this season. Man U isnt that AMAZING this year ever since Ronaldo left, but they are doing good. But Chelsea will WIN THE TITLE

No way Chelsea is the best. Liverpool isnt doing well this season. Man U isnt that AMAZING this year ever since Ronaldo left, but they are doing good. But Chelsea will WIN THE TITLE

Yeah sure. I don't even think that Ronaldo is that good. And i don't think Chelsea will win but Man u. They may not have had the best season you could wish for your team, but i'm sure the are going to win this season :).