Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gertty420

RECRUITMENT!!!! <3<3

Guest Silent Assassin

Boris your a fool. She is a 23 year old girl who plays alot of zombie server. She is NOT I repeat NOT anything to do with Metal, I think for now we can say he has given up on trying to destroy us. Now stop being a douche bag and welcome her to the clan she rightly deserves to join.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prime.Nightfire @ Aug 31 2007, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Boris your a fool. She is a 23 year old girl who plays alot of zombie server. She is NOT I repeat NOT anything to do with Metal, I think for now we can say he has given up on trying to destroy us. Now stop being a douche bag and welcome her to the clan she rightly deserves to join.

Why dont you tell me that to my face when this clan is in ruins

Guest Silent Assassin

Dude, its not going to ruins, even if Metal did get back in, wheres it going to get him? He has tried 3 times, and not succeeded once. And dont try threatening me and acting tough, because I'm over all the bullshit of trying to insult people like you, and lowering myself ty your level.

Sarran is nothing to do with Metal Militia, she probably doesn't even know who he is. Now stop being over protective and enjoy the clan. Quit throwing nasty accusations at people and then threatening people who stick up for them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prime.Nightfire @ Aug 31 2007, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Dude, its not going to ruins, even if Metal did get back in, wheres it going to get him? He has tried 3 times, and not succeeded once. And dont try threatening me and acting tough, because I'm over all the bullshit of trying to insult people like you, and lowering myself ty your level.

Sarran is nothing to do with Metal Militia, she probably doesn't even know who he is. Now stop being over protective and enjoy the clan. Quit throwing nasty accusations at people and then threatening people who stick up for them.

First off i would like to say that im threatening no one. I was just simply expressing my opinion about sarran and i expected all of you to take my words into consideration. It could be a possibility that sarran has something to do with metal militia. And second of all im not being overprotective, and being just protective. Protective is good. I was just warning you folks. You trusted Metal Militia, you gave him co-leadership, and in the next minute the clan was at a brink of chaos. Good day.

Guest Silent Assassin

Not threatening anyone? <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Why dont you tell me that to my face when this clan is in ruins
I believe that is a threat implication.

Further more, the clan wasn't at the brink of chaos. Yes, Metal earned our trust and tryed to fuck us all over. But he didn't succeed and he wont succeed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prime.Nightfire @ Aug 31 2007, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not threatening anyone? I believe that is a threat implication.

Further more, the clan wasn't at the brink of chaos. Yes, Metal earned our trust and tryed to fuck us all over. But he didn't succeed and he wont succeed.

shhhhh

everyone stop changing the subject and welcome sarran.

boris dont think EVERYONE is metal milita okay?

both of you just do the happy dance and dont argue.

everyone welcome sarran..

what if she isnt metal? boris your just going to make her feel bad if you keep saying she is you know?

Maybe because Sarran doesn't care about the forums. Judging the fact that she has some sort of... ah never mind, I'd just be insulting her.

Originally posted by 'Zeus:God'

I'm surprised Plunk's lame 12 year old ass hasn't come in tripping all over himself to hit on you... Oh God... It seems everyone else is doing the same thing.

Its like you guys have never met or talked to a girl in real life. Jesus...

Amen.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ Aug 31 2007, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well sarran is staying pretty quiet about this topic, dont you think so gentlemen hmmm?

well figuring that i just checked the forums yesterday, i didn't know i was obligated to check them every hour......but now that i have checked out what was going on .....pretty confused blink.gif .......so every person that joins the clan gets this kind of welcome????? huh.gif i'm wondering if it's only me or is every newcomer this metal malisha guy? i have a mic, so i mean tons of ppl do know i am a female.........boras i don't blame u for accusing me of this, obviously u love this clan and this metal guy tried to ruin it repeatively.......but u can let you guard down....i assure u guys i am not the metal or this daliela chick tongue.gif .....i just recently installed css and is new to the whole thing laugh.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarran @ Aug 31 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i have a mic, so i mean tons of ppl do know i am a female.........

Could be using a voice changer ya know. Metal Militia was/is relentless.

Dear god guys let it go. I have heard that the metal check involves a quick chat in vent to confirm voice. I have heard her voice...if a steamroller ran over metal's balls he would not sound like her! Let it go!

EVERYONE DO THE HAPPY DANCE

sry double post

WOW you just installed cs:s and got into this amazing clan?

im proud of you?

i wonder if your vegeta4h1......

Lol just jokes

BIGGEST WELCOME TO THE CLAN smile.gif

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME V

WELCOMEWELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

WELCOMWELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

WELCOMEWELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Did you guys ever see that episode of The Twilight Zone where the Aliens tear a community apart using paranoia to turn neighbor vs. neighbor?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đδπқє @ Sep 1 2007, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Did you guys ever see that episode of The Twilight Zone where the Aliens tear a community apart using paranoia to turn neighbor vs. neighbor?

HECK YEAH!! That was an awesome episode!

well ulta......thanks for the support but i am already in if you have checked the first page of the forum tongue.gif these guys are just supporting me on the fact that i am not this metal malicia guy wink.gif voice changer?????? rolleyes.gif wow.......its cool guys u can relax........the only thing i can tell ya though is that i do have a vagina and playing in css i have seen that it hows great powers..........but nothing that will bring the clan in ruins........ laugh.gif

Sarran is in the clan. Metal cannot do anything to this clan.. NOTHING. !

I have backup of every steamID going through our servers.

Sarran Is not him.. Like she said.. "I have a verginia." :b