Sign in to follow this  
Generosity

Generosity here!

Of course they do. She has a vagina, something a quarter of the clan probably hasn't even seen yet.

What is a "vagina"? Am I saying it right, vuh-gee-nuh (the "gee" is not a "j" sound, it's pronounced like the g in green)?

Nah, but srsly, me and Gene go way back. :3

[Disclaimer - Everything you are about to read is based off of true events that have happened at one point or another at UV/SG. If you think that you are one of the people involved, you probably are. Also, I love Organik and Fatboy is my best asian friend.]

Hi welcome to UV/SG

Since you are a girl you are going to get harassed. There a lot of people on the forums who can barely talk to a girl in person beside their mothers.

If you have a hot voice, you are going to get harassed. If your voice is high pitch, your going to get harassed. Hell, if you talk on Vent your going to get harassed.

If you are unattractive I would not recommend posting pictures otherwise we will make fun of you. By we I mean the general public

But it's better then actually be attractive because if you are hot at all then we are just going to chase you away. We don't like it because we get jealous when a hot girl talks to someone over vent or maybe talks to them on webcam.

We'll probably end up chasing you out because most of us are fags. By most of us, I will exclude myself because I no longer use the forums/play very much. I would not recommend telling people about your sex life(if you have one) or post naked pics.

There's all different kinds of people here at sG

There's the "neverendingsuckup" the "iwanttofuckyoubutyoumakefunofmehoward" the "hithisisthefirsttimeihaveevertalkedtoagirlformorethenthirtysecondsiamgoingtomasterbatetoyoushocker" or the "iamgoingtotrollyousohardbecausemynameiszeusakamrclickersonakaidontreallyknowyoubutyoutrollgirlsprettyhardforwhatreasonidontknow" and my personal favorite "zoomgagirlplayscounterstrike?wtf?shemustbeanattentionwhoreoraweirdpersonsoiamgoingtotrollzher"

Welcome to sG/UV I hope you enjoy your stay!

[Disclaimer - Everything you are about to read is based off of true events that have happened at one point or another at UV/SG. If you think that you are one of the people involved, you probably are. Also, I love Organik and Fatboy is my best asian friend.]

Hi welcome to UV/SG

Since you are a girl you are going to get harassed. There a lot of people on the forums who can barely talk to a girl in person beside their mothers.

If you have a hot voice, you are going to get harassed. If your voice is high pitch, your going to get harassed. Hell, if you talk on Vent your going to get harassed.

If you are unattractive I would not recommend posting pictures otherwise we will make fun of you. By we I mean the general public

But it's better then actually be attractive because if you are hot at all then we are just going to chase you away. We don't like it because we get jealous when a hot girl talks to someone over vent or maybe talks to them on webcam.

We'll probably end up chasing you out because most of us are fags. By most of us, I will exclude myself because I no longer use the forums/play very much. I would not recommend telling people about your sex life(if you have one) or post naked pics.

There's all different kinds of people here at sG

There's the "neverendingsuckup" the "iwanttofuckyoubutyoumakefunofmehoward" the "hithisisthefirsttimeihaveevertalkedtoagirlformorethenthirtysecondsiamgoingtomasterbatetoyoushocker" or the "iamgoingtotrollyousohardbecausemynameiszeusakamrclickersonakaidontreallyknowyoubutyoutrollgirlsprettyhardforwhatreasonidontknow" and my personal favorite "zoomgagirlplayscounterstrike?wtf?shemustbeanattentionwhoreoraweirdpersonsoiamgoingtotrollzher"

Welcome to sG/UV I hope you enjoy your stay!

My hat goes off to you, good sir.

There's a history of girls and sG/UV. It usually winds up with the people mentioned in JDD's post doing what JDD said in JDD's post. AKA, either trolling you, constantly trying to talk to you, or fapping to your pictures... or all of the above.

Shit happens.