Sign in to follow this  
Desolator

MW2 PC

I broke down and got it. If IW manages to fix their net code it has the potential of being a great game, but as it stands now, its just above average. The matchmaking is completely balls. I work nights so every time I play, usually in the mornings, I usually end up getting shafted with some fucking russian host and have to deal with the shittiest lag ever. Its a shame too cause the gameplay is quite good.

two words for all the 360 haters.

project

natal

two words.

meh.

Actually, just one. But seriously, I'm not that excited for it. I'm not excited for anything going to consoles soon. PC gaming has gotten the better of me.

i dunno... project natal is not gonna be good for FPS's, but its gonna be kick ass for other things, like snowboarding games and hopefully a good Star Wars game

You always troll the xbox 360 threads go fuck off.

*to Tstan

Cool Story Brah

Its because P.S.Triple has more potential then the shitbox.

The campaign is actually kinda difficult on the hardest mode.. wasn't expecting that. Also, natal looks like it'll be pretty cool, but yea meh, pc ftw

Can someone give me an unbiased, realistic review of the online gameplay for PC? I seriously am considering buying it.

From my standpoint, if you want best online play, i suggest xbox360. As all they have done is ported xbox 360 online aspect, and, does not really work imo. Most server's are laggy as you cannot choose and it's an obvious port. The whole point of having a PC game is to allow you to choose what servers you play on and mod the game to your liking and to mod gametypes to be more fun. Basically, stuff you can't do on an xbox

You cannot do any of this on MW2 online. So, i only suggest you go for it if you are a true PC die hard (like me), if you don't mind playing either platform, go for Xbox. (I know there is some opinion in it, but it's better than most people nostalgia)

Like 90% of posts on the COD6 section of Steampowered are about how much it eats dick.

Fffuuu I really want to play it but joysticks suck hard.

Same, but still, they could of put in a bit more effort for us PC users. Without the PC, you cannot have the software able to create games on the consoles.

Last time i checked, yuo cannot plug a keyboard into a 360 and code a game. And no, a real keyboard, not that random keyboard thing you slot into the controller.

Just wait. Bad Company 2 is gonna win. Infinity Games dropped the ball with this game. EA plans to take advantage and bring back a portion of their fan base they lost to the original Modern Warfare. Should be interesting.

Sign in to follow this