Sign in to follow this  
Guest shinway

Windows XP Software Bundle Pack V1.0 (A Must Have)

Guest shinway

Yes this is a very large file size but you all download game setups that are way bigger, I spent alot of time on this and you all need to appreciate the time and work put into this and understand this is a godly bundle pack that all comp users should have on there comp.

I am re-uploading now but if you all cant see how great and useful this all can be and that anyone that finds this thread should go and download the software bundle pack, I cant and wont keep re-uploading this it is up to all of you to take the time to download this to keep it active. when its re-uploaded everyone better start downloading or ill just keep this bundle pack to a private group of people.

-----------------This post was merged together. In future use the edit button.-----------------

OK IT HAS BEEN RE-UPLOADED, enjoy

This Software Bundle Pack was a 2 month process with all the software testing, organizing, and rating. After you download this and if it helps you in some way don't forget to give thanks.</div>

I agree: ZoneAlarm is a must have. Sometimes just having what the Windows Firewall provides isn't enough. Installing it has saved me many times whether it's stopping a program from opening upon startup, accessing sensitive areas of my system, or stopping certain applications that I didn't want to connect to the internet. CCleaner is also awesome; it really does match-up to programs that you need to pay for.

It nearly looks like you pulled all of these programs from Download.com, which is a fantastic site by the way! I really recommend it for anti-virus and spyware assistance.

Oh, BTW. Kool hellsing gif happy.gif

useful stuff... and that ip finder mess up...

it said my ip is from new jersey... ><

i dont even have a phone at my place too...

though it did get my isp right smile.gif

Guest shinway

This is just a huge collection of software that are all free to use. all are great to have on your comp.

Guest shinway

yes a about 95% of these softwares work on vista aswell so this is a great thing to download. the software on this can save your comp, back it up, repair it, secure it and make it a fortress. also has things to make your comp better, and has very useful tools.

even with it being a large file size no matter who you are you will find some useful softwares in this, without a doubt