Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Linked

I'd like to Join

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Aug 30 2007, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Uhm... you're 17 and your parents don't feed you? Well then asking them to buy you a mic is out of the question. And with an allowance like that, you should get a job.

Anyway, one of the requirements (as written in the rules you were supposed to read), was that you have to have a mic.

comon i bet some uv members dont even have mics. by the way if you have a webcam some have mics in them

i DO have a webcam, i use my 8525 as a webcam but it doesnt have mic. (lol i kno its a 400$ phone and i get 5$ allowance[i saved my pennies]) so will that work if anyone has yahoo or live messenger i can webcam them? (lol in a non homosexual way and thanks for the idea nife)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chappadappa @ Aug 31 2007, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

o god linked.... are you gonna give nifer a lil "show" or somethin?

oh lord no, i would never!

i would never GIVE it to him, imean, there are fees and taxes that apply lol j/k

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chappadappa @ Aug 31 2007, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

o god linked.... are you gonna give nifer a lil "show" or somethin?

wat does that mean

OMFG chappa you dirty bastard smile.gif LOl

Application denied until you get a mic..

When you get a mic you show me or one

of the other JCS's this application and we

talk on ventrilo and we confirm you.