Sign in to follow this  
DrunkenMonkey

sG| On LS Raid leads and Class lead spots heh

Okay well since lleth and I set up ranks the other day even tho we are still in the middle of leveling we are going ahead and setting up class leads for raiding endgame.

If your interested in a Class leader postion Either send Sgtcracker an ingame mail with the following info or post in this thread and I will get back with ya as soon as I can.

Class your applying to lead:

Char Name:

Time Played Class:

Spec played(Healing DPS Tank If multi dps class need a link to your spec and an ingame SS of raid damage with that spec):

Times able to play/Roll on LS:

If you wish to be a Raid leader post your Raid EXP and the times you would be able to raid on LS no need for a list for this just tell me your past raid EXP and what bosses you have downed. PM would be preferable for this as that can get quite long.

Current class leads DrunkenMonkey=Pally/Hunter Llethander =Shammie/Druid Prosak=DK

These class leads will change when we get more active people playing on LS or recuit more people to the guild and you can still apply to these class lead spots tho I doubt Pally will be going any where >.> .