Sign in to follow this  
Microshock

This website needs some new domain names

No, it may be me but i still get confused about the domain name. The banner says Syndicate Gaming community, so you expect the domain to be Syndicate-Gaming.net. Nope

What a fucking retarded suggestion... if someone can't type www.syndicate-gamers.net then I would prefer they stay out of the community anyway... if someone is too dumb to copy and paste an address or remember those letters then they don't need to be in the forum or joining the clan anyway, and I'm sure someone with that low of an IQ wouldn't have the finances to donate.

How fucking stupid are you people?

I would go out of my way to tell you why I chose that avatar, but it is such a uncommon sight to see you out of your FFA dwelling.

(:

You apparently don't visit the other parts of the forums. You chose it because it is a wow troll and you are a "troll" OMG HOW CUTE.

(:

Anyways, while we are on the subject

FFA 4 LEIF

What a fucking retarded suggestion... if someone can't type www.syndicate-gamers.net then I would prefer they stay out of the community anyway... if someone is too dumb to copy and paste an address or remember those letters then they don't need to be in the forum or joining the clan anyway, and I'm sure someone with that low of an IQ wouldn't have the finances to donate.

Dude, just shut the fuck up, everyone in here agrees that the domain name now is overly complicated and unnecessary. It's not just about the name, it's that everyone uses the simpler JoinUV.com to redirect people MEANING it completely destroys the whole name change from UV to SG.

The point of the SG name changing was to abolish UV, right? THEN WHY IS THE MOST USED DOMAIN NAME JOINUV.COM?

It's a dumb name, i dont want to offend whoever thought of it but it is. I don't even know why you had to have a pointless dash in there, i'm sure that syndicategamers.net wasn't taken.

So owns, this suggestion obviously isnt for fucking you, because the world doesnt revolve around an asshole, its for the community and to help spread the word about it more

Dude, just shut the fuck up, everyone in here agrees that the domain name now is overly complicated and unnecessary. It's not just about the name, it's that everyone uses the simpler JoinUV.com to redirect people MEANING it completely destroys the whole name change from UV to SG.

You want to not rage when someone doesn't agree with you? It just seems childish.

The point of the SG name changing was to abolish UV, right? THEN WHY IS THE MOST USED DOMAIN NAME JOINUV.COM?

The domain is not JoinUV, so I don't see how that has anything to do with it. JoinUV is a URL redirection to this site due to a previous payment. Caps lock also does not help your argument. (:

It's a dumb name, i dont want to offend whoever thought of it but it is. I don't even know why you had to have a pointless dash in there, i'm sure that syndicategamers.net wasn't taken.

Thanks a lot. You just proved my point that you were indeed whining over a hyphen. You're crying about 2 letters, a hyphen, and a .net URL.

Pebbz, i do believe theres a site with a section dedicated to people just like you. And it isn't here. If you think i am whining, then you must get a huge boner from reading about it obviously, as you keep coming back

Ooh, brownie points for not typing in caps. Your accomplishment would not be overlooked. Though, your retort falls short. Try harder next time.

You want to not rage when someone doesn't agree with you? It just seems childish.

The domain is not JoinUV, so I don't see how that has anything to do with it. JoinUV is a URL redirection to this site due to a previous payment. Caps lock also does not help your argument. (:

Thanks a lot. You just proved my point that you were indeed whining over a hyphen. You're crying about 2 letters, a hyphen, and a .net URL.

Microshock just got owned. Hard.

You guys are missing the point completely.... It has to do with making it easier to come to the site. Sure anyone can type syndicate-gamers.net, but joinsg.com would be much easier. If someone asks what the website is, or sees it in game, joinSG.com would be easier to remember than syndicate-gamers.net. I mean you might forget the hyphen and go somewhere else.

Why are you guys getting so defensive about keeping it syndicate-gamers.net? I mean if it's not a big deal to you...why do you care so much? If joinSG.com is easier and brings more people to the site, why not change it? I know I would be more willing to go to the site if all i had to type in was joinSG.com rather than syndicate-gamers.net that could be because I'm lazy, but then again how many other lazy ppl are there out there playing css?

You guys are missing the point completely.... It has to do with making it easier to come to the site. Sure anyone can type syndicate-gamers.net, but joinsg.com would be much easier. If someone asks what the website is, or sees it in game, joinSG.com would be easier to remember than syndicate-gamers.net. I mean you might forget the hyphen and go somewhere else.

Why are you guys getting so defensive about keeping it syndicate-gamers.net? I mean if it's not a big deal to you...why do you care so much? If joinSG.com is easier and brings more people to the site, why not change it? I know I would be more willing to go to the site if all i had to type in was joinSG.com rather than syndicate-gamers.net that could be because I'm lazy, but then again how many other lazy ppl are there out there playing css?

too many.

Take the stick out of your ass. How come it's peoples instinct to get fucking defensive at such tiny little things. It's a fucking URL!

I still use joinuv.com because it's easier to remember when someone asks me about the clan. Easy and quick to type out when they ask.

Oh, I'm sorry... didn't know that syndicate-gamers.net was overly complicated. I guess it's just the amount of brain power you have... and who cares if some people who redirect from joinuv use it, I thought this was a change to make it easier for the new people? So why talk about the old?

you must type really really really really slow... cause joinsg.com takes me about 1 second shorter than typing syndicate-gaming.net... really? Is this what our community has come down to?

Take the stick out of your ass. How come it's peoples instinct to get fucking defensive at such tiny little things. It's a fucking URL!

Who's defensive? I felt I was offensive... I must have not done a good enough job.

Honestly if JCS/Advisors wanna spend the extra money on another domain, more power to them. God forbid someone would actually have to type out more than 6 letters, or use copy and paste. Lord help us all in this quest to not do anything at all, eventually.

Guest Waffle

Doesn't it still say joinuv.com in game anyways? Or did you guys change it?

Owns, this obviously doesnt concern you then if you think youre a damn genius for being able to type a domain name. You're not a genius, and you dont look smart for calling out a good idea. I personally think you're dumb for getting all angry at me and the community about wanting to change the domain name, you should learn how to jerk off to get rid of your stress, or outgrow puberty first, i know all your emotions are hard to manage

Let me make another point, name a website that doesn't have a simple and to the point name. Are there any truly successful sites that dont? Yahoo, Google, MSN. Easy names. JoinUV was a simple name and probably deserves a lot of credit for getting people to come here and still gets more people to come here. I've seen people on the servers say it's Syndicate-gaming.com, which isnt really good for you cause, since that doesnt link here

It's 7 bucks, good investment, unless you want to keep renewing JoinUV or something...which i doubt you would

Owns, this obviously doesnt concern you then if you think youre a damn genius for being able to type a domain name. You're not a genius, and you dont look smart for calling out a good idea. I personally think you're dumb for getting all angry at me and the community about wanting to change the domain name, you should learn how to jerk off to get rid of your stress, or outgrow puberty first, i know all your emotions are hard to manage

This doesn't concern anyone, it's a domain name, it doesn't really matter. And the fact that you think this topic or any topic in these forums for that matter would affect my emotions or mood is cute. You're silly. The fact that your so simple to suggest jerking off to relieve the stress of thinking it is silly to pay change or pay for another domain name when there are more important things to focus on is just sad. Just cause someone says your idea is stupid doesn't make them dumb or you smart, it just means that they see a different side of it than you do.

Also the fact that you still think that saying someone is going through puberty is still a cool thing to say is just pathetic. Try harder.

On Topic: If you can't take the time to type the domain name out and then favorite it, then you won't be a worthy contribution to this community anyway. Yeah having a shorter name would be more simplistic and easier, but spending more of the communities money on unnecessary things is just that, unnecessary. When wcs2 is lagging and only has half, if even that, of it's old player base and Jailbreak still doesn't have a mod for it, there are more important things to spend time and money on.

Owns. Here is a simple choice. Syndicate-gamers.net or JoinSG?

Everyone except..you somehow agree JoinSG is a lot better. But you keep whining about it? You seemed to type in the longer domain name and you aren't a valuable member in the community obviously.

Typing in a shorter or longer domain name doesnt automatically make you better for the community. You need to understand how much marketing the normal human being is subjected to, so much that a name like Syndicate Gaming wont be remembered.

I thought Crothers said joinuv.com was paid for til 2011 or something.

Huh. If that's the case, then may as well use it for the meantime, but considering Crothers is kinda in and out, who knows what's going on. If it is, that's perfect for now.

Though, I don't see why changing the name to have sg in it is such a huge deal. It'd be easier, and more significant to our name now instead of the UV. Maybe in time it could just be cycled in?

Also, lots of you people rage way too much about a small suggestion. It has it's merit. Is it a deathly needed one right now? No, but it is a good though. Chill out everyone.

Owns. Here is a simple choice. Syndicate-gamers.net or JoinSG?

Syndicate-gamers.net

From what I understood when we changed the name we were going for a more professional look. JoinSG seems lazy and childish... syndicate-gamers.net seems complex and intricate and professional.

I win. Good Day.

Just because your intricate little head thinks such a BIG name like Syndicate Gaming looks smart and complex (doesnt btw) doesn't mean it helps in terms of marketing the SG brand.

It's a brand. Simple easy to remember domain names win. End of Story. You lose

Guest Horny©at
Syndicate-gamers.net

From what I understood when we changed the name we were going for a more professional look. JoinSG seems lazy and childish... syndicate-gamers.net seems complex and intricate and professional.

I win. Good Day.

My good sir, you're so damn hard-headed.

From what I understand, you are too blinded to see that joinsg.com is much easier and more accessible to newcomers then syndicate-gamers.net. And what type of damn excuse is joinSG.com is too lazy and childish? You really think a domain name makes us look professional. HELL NO!. It's the people that make the community up,they make the clan seem professional.

And no you do not win, you lose. This thread is about EVERYONE'S opinion, not just yours.

Good Day sir.

Just because your intricate little head thinks such a BIG name like Syndicate Gaming looks smart and complex (doesnt btw) doesn't mean it helps in terms of marketing the SG brand.

It's a brand. Simple easy to remember domain names win. End of Story. You lose

sG isn't a brand, it is a gaming community. Spending money on servers where our west coast playerbase can actually play without lag is win, wasting money on another domain name when we already have a couple is lose. Therefor you lose.

HornyCat... you're not even worth responding to, you basically just mimic'd micro and tried to seem clever, which just made you look stupid. Good day sir.

Sign in to follow this