Sign in to follow this  
Empire

Nobel Peace Prize...

Guest formerlyaeth
I was listening all about this on talk radio, you know rush just laid into it (obviously.)

But I agree with the majority of people, why the fuck did he get it so early in his term, nothing equivalent to ghandi thats for damn sure.

rush would call obama a faggot for hugging the prime minister of some country too long, then getting a rally with signs that say "DO WE REALLY WANT A GAY GUY AS PRESIDENT?"

rush limbaugh also kills kittens for his pen ink

rush would call obama a faggot for hugging the prime minister of some country too long, then getting a rally with signs that say "DO WE REALLY WANT A GAY GUY AS PRESIDENT?"

rush limbaugh also kills kittens for his pen ink

This.

isnotaonewordpost.

Though in all honesty, didn't he praise Bush for holding the hand of the guy from Saudia Arabia, but bashed Obama for kissing the hand of another Sheik from the Middle East?

Though, that's how our politics are. Back on topic, still too early IMO, but I'm hoping it's a 'boost' to push him to do the right things. And hopefully that money he gets is donated to the right place.

Guest formerlyaeth
This.

isnotaonewordpost.

Though in all honesty, didn't he praise Bush for holding the hand of the guy from Saudia Arabia, but bashed Obama for kissing the hand of another Sheik from the Middle East?

Though, that's how our politics are. Back on topic, still too early IMO, but I'm hoping it's a 'boost' to push him to do the right things. And hopefully that money he gets is donated to the right place.

/agree