Sign in to follow this  
O.G.

This girl called LIGHTS

she looks like a scene chick. avoid at all costs. she might look down upon you if you wear something other than American apparel (clothing brand). although, if you like wearing fanny packs to impress women and show them that you're not afraid of stereotypes, wear tight/skinny jeans, ride a fixed gear bicycle, think electrodance music is the next big thing (or is), play WoW (apparently she likes WoW) and think she will like you for who you are, send love letters through her youtube account and actually reads them and is waiting for somebody like you to rock her world ... then she is probably the one for you.

if not, sorry. at least you tried.

That is probably one of the worst descriptions of a scene kid I have ever seen.

That is probably one of the worst descriptions of a scene kid I have ever seen.

i guess i have no idea what i'm talking about. i just put every hipster, scenester and not emo on the surface kinda person all in one bag because, basically, they are all the same thing to.

please excuse because i live in the hipster capital of the world, the scourge of the scenester scene, the gelatin like mixing bowl of white kids who part their hair to one side and think neon colors will get them more attention on myspace: richmond va. it's terrible down here and staggering to figure out who is what and what is what. this girl called "lights" fits just about every circumstance of the "scene" here is in richmond.

i guess i have no idea what i'm talking about. i just put every hipster, scenester and not emo on the surface kinda person all in one bag because, basically, they are all the same thing to.

please excuse because i live in the hipster capital of the world, the scourge of the scenester scene, the gelatin like mixing bowl of white kids who part their hair to one side and think neon colors will get them more attention on myspace: richmond va. it's terrible down here and staggering to figure out who is what and what is what. this girl called "lights" fits just about every circumstance of the "scene" here is in richmond.

Lesbian Dad speaks truth gentlemen. Living in Richmond, VA also I can validate this. Scenesters everywhere, particularly concentrated in the city where VCU is.