Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Post a Picture of Your Pet

What pets do you people have?

I've got two cats Mace(fat and scaredy) and Chuck(childish and diabetic) and I also have some aquarium creatures: a blue gourami named Big Blue (Go cats!), an Otocinclus named Chuckles, a Gold Gourami named Tiger, a Chinese Algae Eater named Love you long time(suckerfish), and an African Dwarf frog named Kermit.

PIC_09-02-10_16-33-20.jpg

Pic is Mace and Chuck, left and right respectively, sitting in my window.

Nice to be able to just quote yourself lol. What is your dog's name Klark?

I HAVE NO PETS. *tear*

If your parents are down with letting you have one, even a hamster, you can often find one on craigslist for relatively little money. Free cats all the time, free dogs often, cheap hamsters and guinea pigs often with cages and setup included.

Nice looking dog Klark. Kinda reminds me of the dog from one of the default backgrounds from windows xp. I have had my fair share of pets. Not really looking to but on right now. I have had tons of dogs a few cats mice hamsters even a few pond fish( started out as 10 cent feeders and got about 12 inches long by the 3rd generation). Last on was a dog from a shelter. If your looking for a pet please try looking at the shelter or a major pet store. The always have rescue pets. Just don't buy from a breeder that pumps them out as a sole source of money. Right now the only pet I would even think of buying would be a ferret. 2 ferrets podo and codo has to be the names( wife says so),but I'll wait for a while.