Sign in to follow this  
Guest poop_logs

Snoring + sleep talking = demonic possesion

Guest poop_logs

I have a brother who is I guess you could say "big." When this mug is awake it's okay; but when at night, he's like something else. My room is literally 25 feet away from his room. With the doors closed on both rooms I will hear his snoring as if he was right next to me. If I put that on a speakerphone I think he would vibrate the house.

It's scary sometimes, because, as he is snoring, he will sometimes choke on some spit and cough and continue to snore loudly after a short pause. (is that normal or does he need some help?)

Not only that between the coughing, choking, snoring, He talks in his sleep and not just muttering a few words. I'm talking SENTENCES! What's wrong with him? Who snores when they sleep on their side. HE DOES, who talks about random things that he never does in reality? HE DOES, who coughs and chokes while snoring? HE DOES, who snores so loud it wakes themself up? HE DOES!

Is there like a pill to fix that? or should I bite the bullet and wear ear plugs!

telling ya man...it's so loud when we slept in a hotel on a road trip it woke the next door people.(LOL)

I just can't sleep..Don't know what to do..I'm bored =( and his snoring is causing me to not sleep forever!

TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol theres this stuff like you would put up your nose if you had a cold thats apparently anti snore idk if it works or not my dad never commited to it lol but talking in sleep idk, i talk in my sleep as well and mine are full sentences as well but its random shit lols

Guest poop_logs

Lol, you talking in your sleep too? do you know you do? I mean I dont think he has any recollection of what he says..and sometimes I think he dreams dirty...since some of it doesn't sound...er household right. haha

well i have alot of dreams as if zombies are real or im a soldier and ill be like GO GO GO and act like i throw a grenade and say fire in the hole or if its about zombies im like HOLY SHIT ZOMBIES RUN RUN RUN GO TO WALMART OMFG and i scream idk why i dont have any recollection i jus remember the dream and what i say in the dream must come out of my mouth, its weird

Guest poop_logs

Dang man...you must love this game haha but that's still crazy man.. If you were my room mate I'd think you'd be some kind of terrorist and blowin up the house.

Guest Anony

lol you know whats scary

i watched the same episode of futurama so many times when i woke up in the morning, after having breakfast, my mom told me she had heard me saying 'kill all humans' and 'hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans'and she was kind of wigging out

Sign in to follow this