Sign in to follow this  
_ToASTeR_

Nike and Michael Vick

Ill watch something that has decent people and not retarded fuck heads.

No reasoning with this one gentlemen. Lets leave him to his opinions.

Edit: Couldnt resist. I have a problem stopping when there are legit arguments to be made!

No reasoning with this one gentlemen. Lets leave him to his opinions.

Opinions hardly.. fact's should be what there considered. Anyway good night all I know I will sleep well knowing I don't support die hard failures such as him.

Opinions hardly.. fact's should be what there considered. Anyway good night all I know I will sleep well knowing I don't support die hard failures such as him.

Lol. Being the #1 in the NFL Draft, 3 pro bowls, and Millions of dollars in revenue and endorsements pretty much rule this guy out as a failure. Those are facts. I have presented you with nothing but facts in my arguments, whilst you on the other hand gave me only opinions stating that you view animals as being equal to humans and that you think he deserved more jail time.

An animals life is JUST as valuable as my own life or your own life.
Animal's deserve the right to live just as much as we do.

Show me the factual evidence behind this.

You better come back with an improved attitude.

The only fact's you have posted are the fact hes covering his gay ass and stats of his football career (which he shouldn't have anymore). He did wrong and he did wrong in a big way. He is a murderer and shouldn't be back in to society as easy as he was. He got off easy and you damn well know it.

The only fact's you have posted are the fact hes covering his gay ass and stats of his football career (which he shouldn't have anymore). He did wrong and he did wrong in a big way. He is a murderer and shouldn't be back in to society as easy as he was. He got off easy and you damn well know it.

You haven't posted anything concrete either. You just sound like a hardcore PETA fag.

You haven't posted anything concrete either. You just sound like a hardcore PETA fag.

Sorry it was my fault to assume people like you and Longcat had this thing called common sense? Must be hard to find.. and no not really a hardcore PETA fan. Idk what PETA stands for so...

Actually, that is quite the opposite. Most people would value another person's life over an animal. Just because your logic is fucked up doesn't mean that we're the ones without 'common sense'.

Not trying to belittle animals or whatever, but I'd care more about a murder case than animal abuse.

And that's where your totally retarted. Just because were bigger and have "more advanced technology" doesn't typically mean were smatter and have more reason then animals... Look where our world is headed not that good of a condition but you don't see the animals having trouble with there econonmy and shit...

1 : the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

The Merriam Webster definition of Murder. This obviously rules him out as a murderer since he didnt kill a person. And the fact that he wasnt tried for murder. He didnt get off easy by a long shot. It ruined his life and he had to file for bankruptcy. He's served his time, taken his punishment, and is trying to reestablish his life. Suggesting that his stats should be deleted is absolutely ridiculous. He put tons of hours in before every game watching tape and practicing with his team to be able to achieve those stats and it'd be a shitty thing to take that all away from him. He has served the punishment required by the law.

And that's where your totally retarted. Just because were bigger and have "more advanced technology" doesn't typically mean were smatter and have more reason then animals... Look where our world is headed not that good of a condition but you don't see the animals having trouble with there econonmy and shit...

Actually our technology does kinda mean we are smarter...You dont see animals making TV's, sending members of their species into space, or making nuclear weapons.

Also: Seriously dude? Have you not noticed that you are the only one who shares your view? That gives you a small sample group that is loosely representative of the nation. enjoy your minority.

And that's where your totally retarted. Just because were bigger and have "more advanced technology" doesn't typically mean were smatter and have more reason then animals...

I didn't make that argument. So don't go putting words into my mouth. This isn't a debate of whether or not animals have it better or worse. It's about you pushing your stupid opinion of how animal rights should be on the same level as other people. Seriously, a full life sentence for the death of animals? Maybe I'm inconsiderate towards animals, but that sounds absurd.

Lol Longcat that thing you posted is where the system fails! Murder should be considered both against animals and humans. They were here first.. they deserve equal respect as we seem to think we deserve so im done posting here since you guys clearly have the intelligence as a fucking rock.

Alright, let's pretend we're in an enclosed room and in front of you, Cyanide1016, lays your mother who is near death along with an animal that is also near death. They both seem to be affected by some sort of disease.

In your right hand, you're holding a vial with a cure to such a disease. BUT, you only have so much to effectively cure one of the two.

What are you going to do... stand there and think, "Well jeez, I love my mother, but you know, my dog (or whatever) is right there about to die also. Oh god... WHY ME!?!? WHY ME D:!!!??"

Cyanide, you need to stop, you can't win in these forums, i learned that a long time ago the same way you just did, i had arguments and these people just go and on and on and on and it's a giant pointless exchange of words about who thinks has a better opinion, please don't let yourself become a part of this madness, keep your opinions to yourselves on these forums, if i were to burst out like this all the time i would have been kicked out of the clan because people, or should i just say the people in this clan do not know how to respect other people's opinions, i've been discriminated against on this forum before because of certain opinions that others didn't like to hear, and now the same thing is happening to you, my best advice to you is to just keep it yourself man.

Cyanide, you need to stop, you can't win in these forums. I learned that a long time ago the same way you just did. I had arguments and these people just go and on and on and on and it's a giant pointless exchange of words about who thinks has a better opinion. Please don't let yourself become a part of this madness. keep your opinions to yourselves on these forums. If I were to burst out like this all the time I would have been kicked out of the clan because people, or should I just say the people in this clan do not know how to respect other people's opinions I've been discriminated against on this forum before because of certain opinions that others didn't like to hear, and now the same thing is happening to you. My best advice to you is to just keep it yourself man.

I really dont mind hearing your opinions as long as you can defend it and dont try to force it upon me as fact.

Sorry, Switchblade, I'm sure that no one wanted to belittle or insult your opinion on any matter..

Gay people are an exception though, they always deserve to be insulted. And yes i am ruthless and cruel when it comes to those things.

Oh wait, nevermind.

Guest Fohacidal
Cyanide, you need to stop, you can't win in these forums, i learned that a long time ago the same way you just did, i had arguments and these people just go and on and on and on and it's a giant pointless exchange of words about who thinks has a better opinion, please don't let yourself become a part of this madness, keep your opinions to yourselves on these forums, if i were to burst out like this all the time i would have been kicked out of the clan because people, or should i just say the people in this clan do not know how to respect other people's opinions, i've been discriminated against on this forum before because of certain opinions that others didn't like to hear, and now the same thing is happening to you, my best advice to you is to just keep it yourself man.

Switch just stop, please, or this will turn into a discussion on how we never landed on the moon.

Switch just stop, please, or this will turn into a discussion on how we never landed on the moon.

What the fuck are you doing in this thread? I wasn't even talking to you, besides all i did was give him some good advice, and that is to keep his opinions to himself, you can go fuck yourself Fohacidal.

Calm down, take a deep breath, and look at who started it, and who's the one acting irrational. I respect his opinion, it's his, not mine. What I do NOT respect is him trying to force his opinion on me, and saying I'm a dumbfuck or douche bag because I disagree with his views and thoughts.

Now calm down, this is getting way out of hand.

Guest Fohacidal
What the fuck are you doing in this thread? I wasn't even talking to you, besides all i did was give him some good advice, and that is to keep his opinions to himself, you can go fuck yourself Fohacidal.

Your biggest problem is you cant control your temper, my advice to you is to stay out of any topics you arent even going to contribute to. Cyanide is wrong and thats all there is to it. By telling him what you said you are just encouraging his incredibly stupid behavior. Now how about you sit the fuck down, take a second look at the people sitting with you in the room and THINK before you talk eh?