Sign in to follow this  
Flick

Redskins Detroit game

The Redskins lost to the Lions 19-14. This is the first game the Lions have won in the last 21 months. This is the first game I had wished I never watched. I'm not saying that it wasn't a good game because it was one of the best I've ever seen, but after watching the previous Redskins games I have come to accept the fact that our team is fucked up

redskins suck they overplay the players like haynesworth...paid 100 mill to do nothing

Wait, you think Haynesworth is overplayed? He hasn't been our best player, but he did make a key sack today on our 14. Our main problem is that our defense isn't wrapping people up. They just dive or try to push them down. Also we aren't being aggressive enough on the field. Most of our plays are runs and while our half back are pretty good, I'm starting to lean more toward betts than Portis, they just aren't getting the downfield blocking that they need.

but he cant produce when they need him to. and its embarrassing that they lost to the lions

Yea stuff happens though. Who knows we may come back and end up in the playoffs. After thinking about it this loss may be good because it will be a big eye opener for the staff

I knew the Lions would win this game from week 1, it was a no brainer.

Jim Zorn will be fired shortly.

I don't think he'll be fired it wasn't just his fault. Furthermore its hard to have confidence when every time the defense is on the field they miss tackles left and right.

The redskins have to feel like the shittiest team in professional football right now...considering the shittiest team in pro football beat them...I'm not really a lions fan, but im happy to see they are doing better than last year! haha

Ya. If you lose to the Lions you must be the worst team in the league. To make it worst for the Redskins. They were the first team to lose to the Lions. They are soooooo bad.