Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

Zombieland

I got tickets to a screening about two weeks ago, and was RIGHT AT THE DOOR when they ran out of seats. Arrived 40 minutes early too. Welp.

I learned my lesson. I got yet more tickets to a screening tonight, showed up an hour and a half early to claim a spot at the freakin' front of the line. Go me. So, after enduring the hour and a half wait that resulted, having my cell phone confiscated (and then waiting in line for 20 minutes after the movie to get it back), I saw Zombieland before it was officially in theaters.

I won't spoil the plot for you, but I'll say that you should definitely go see it. Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson) is a complete badass throughout the film, so if nothing else, go to watch him kill zombies in numerous inventive ways using unusual weapons. The best protracted scene with him in my opinion is in the amusement park, but I'll say no more on that.

Spoiler: we don't actually see him fighting zombies using dual-wielded chainsaws while wearing a welding mask. There's one brief clip in a flashback that shows him holding them, but that's it. Yes, I"m disappointed too. No, it didn't ruin the movie for me.

This movie is pure fucking alpha alright. If you have any self-respect you will go watch it ASAP. I just got back from watching it in theaters. Needless to say, I came. Best movie of 2009.

i saw this in theaters with a few of my friends. it was pretty awesome. The best part was with Bill Murray. Fucking hilarious.

Agree'd. Also, Emma Stone is HAWT.

Who else agrees that Valve should replace the characters from L4D 2 to these four? That would be so epic. Instead of pills we could use Twinkies.

I just got back from seeing this movie and I got there late for the 7:40 because it was sold out. So I waited 2 hours to watch the late night show. Even though I was 2 hours early I got in line late. There was a massive line up to get into the AUD but we, [Me & Napoodo] got some nice seats and the movie was fucking epic. All I could think about throughout the whole movie was, WITCH! BOOOMER! OH SHIT! And also like "Tallahassee has alerted the horde" This is probably the first zombie flick I've seen and I have to say I really enjoyed it.

Who else agrees that Valve should replace the characters from L4D 2 to these four? That would be so epic. Instead of pills we could use Twinkies.

I Agree.

All I could think about throughout the whole movie was, WITCH! BOOOMER! OH SHIT! And also like "Tallahassee has alerted the horde"

It would probably have been better if you hadn't been thinking stuff like this.

It would probably have been better if you hadn't been thinking stuff like this.

this

also whenever i see a zombie now i want a twinkie....

lol really good movie. really really good. love the doods face near the end of the movie when they both shot the "last" box of twinkies LOL it was epic. oh and Hostess coconut covered snowballS!!!

Went to go see this not to long ago. I get there with my friends, and find out that even if someone above the age limit buys the tickets, you cant see it if your under 18. Now I gotta wait for the dvd release. ;_;