Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Another Re-Organization

Guest Phoenix2

I've just spent the last 3 hours messing with the forum skins and creating/changing forum categories to better fit our growing community. I really want you guys to start putting your threads into the appropriate categories. I noticed that the previous General Discussion forum was becoming the "catch-all" forum of the board. There was no categorization!

Well, now there is. Hopefully most of you guys will like the changes, but I know some of you won't. Eh, whatever. wacko.gif

I also changed the board's default skin to Jet, the one we previously had when Natedogg and Sharplead were co-ldrs. I like it, and many do. The ones out there that dislike Jet can change back to their original skin, just locate the Skin Selector at the bottom left of the board.

Cheers!

P2

WTF. I hate it, holy shit. What's so great about it?

EDIT: I just noticed the Been Banned, Reporting, and Admin Abuse forums are now ONE forum. This makes it so much worse sad.gif

EDIT2: And all the servers forums are now in ONE forum. Great re-organization!!!!

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Aug 18 2007, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WTF. I hate it, holy shit. What's so great about it?

EDIT: I just noticed the Been Banned, Reporting, and Admin Abuse forums are now ONE forum. This makes it so much worse sad.gif

EDIT2: And all the servers forums are now in ONE forum. Great re-organization!!!!

Ya, I just didn't like the idea of those 3 "dirty" forums taking up so much of the board's index. This was the same for the individual server forums. It's just not needed.

As long as the 5 JCS members consistently monitor the Complaint Department, and do their job to resolve each of the topics in a timely manner, then it won't get out of control. I expect there to be only 1 page of topics at any given time, maybe 2 if it's been a busy week.