Sign in to follow this  
Guest NeverEndingXsin

So dis kid looks like druggy

Guest Horny©at

why on god's earth did NEXS get banned? I want pics or it didn't happen!!!!

Guest some fag
why on god's earth did NEXS get banned? I want pics or it didn't happen!!!!

Long story short... He's a douche bag.

IM A WHOAR AND I WANT TO HAVE BUTTSEKS WITH BEEFWIPE <3333

This is relevant to your sexual desires:

You are on the giving end, obviously. Buttsechs. Literally.

The only reason you are calling him a douche bag is because even NEXS will visit more pussy than you could ever...

And it's because he threatened to release private info. Lulz on fail perma.

sig'd

Otay.

Guest Horny©at

Dude, this is an epic ban, It's not that I want to know, I NEED TO KNOW WHY HE GOT BANNED!!. I just want a brief summary on why he was banned.

horny, he sort of played on the idea of releasing personal info about chaos...and she was having none of that
Never mentioned personal information nor did i mention Chaos

-Sin

Yup, I'm NEXS' bitch.

Guest some fag
The only reason you are calling him a douche bag is because even NEXS will visit more pussy than you could ever...

And it's because he threatened to release private info. Lulz on fail perma.

Otay.

lol

That orange haired, whiny voiced, Twilight, emo pussy? LOL You're hilarious.

Guest Horny©at

Why the hell did he get banned if he never actually released the information about chaos? If I were to SAY "I'll give you chaos's number" would I get banned for that? I never really gave out any personal information I only said I'll give you her number, I never actually did it, is that still banable?

If he really Threaten chaos with private info, he could be bluffing and joking.

Why the hell did he get banned if he never actually released the information about chaos? If I were to SAY "I'll give you chaos's number" would I get banned for that? I never really gave out any personal information I only said I'll give you her number, I never actually did it, is that still banable?

You don't seem to understand...

Read my post... I spelled truth wrong for lulz... BUT IT IS TRUTH!

And yes you can get banned for threatening to release someone's info.

Guest some fag

He's had an incident with fairly private info before, and the whole point is he was threatening to post it. I don't know, when you have a secret, you usually try to keep it a secret. Just my guess, though...

lol

That orange haired, whiny voiced, Twilight, emo pussy? LOL You're hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHA GO LOOK IN A MOTHER FUCKING MIRROR BEFORE YOU TALK SHIT LIKE THAT.

Guest some fag
HAHAHAHAHA GO LOOK IN A MOTHER FUCKING MIRROR BEFORE YOU TALK SHIT LIKE THAT.

Like I said, orange haired, whiny voiced, Twilight loving, emo fag. Can't get much clearer than that. I admit I'm nothing special, but then again, you don't even know what I look like (aside from the occasional old picture being thrown around).

Guest some fag
Bring back the long haired confederate flag photo...

lol

You guys have made me regret that picture... Actually took that when I was what... 14, 15? I had a mullet going on then. Whatever- post it. I really don't give a fuck what anyone here thinks of me, but I will call your shit regardless, since there is nothing to do right now other than sit here and be tired.

Like I said, orange haired, whiny voiced, Twilight loving, emo fag. Can't get much clearer than that. I admit I'm nothing special, but then again, you don't even know what I look like (aside from the occasional old picture being thrown around).

I don't know if you recall, but I unfriended you on Facebook where pictures are presented.

Guest Horny©at
He's had an incident with fairly private info before, and the whole point is he was threatening to post it. I don't know, when you have a secret, you usually try to keep it a secret. Just my guess, though...

So what your basically telling me is beauutifulchaos was afraid that her personal was gonna be revealed, yet it was never revealed. I don't think sin would actually be that retarded enough to post info about her.

You can't imprison someone for a crime they have never committed, that's just plain stupid.

So what your basically telling me is beauutifulchaos was afraid that her personal was gonna be revealed, yet it was never revealed. I don't think sin would actually be that retarded enough to post info about her.

You can't imprison someone for a crime they have never committed, that's just plain stupid.

In short he called Chaos stupid.

Guest some fag
I don't know if you recall, but I unfriended you on Facebook where pictures are presented.

And I'm not a very photogenic person. What's your point? I know how I look, and I know how NeverEndingxphonesex looks, and I know I would rather look the way I do now than that kid. In the end, unlike you, I legitimately don't care what anyone thinks of me. Why? Because, you're all just a bunch of internet people that I'll never meet (nor will I ever have sexual relations with over the phone or through webcam, as you have so unabashedly joked about), so what do your opinions matter? As long as I'm around, I will try to prove my point, but like I said, in the end, I don't care- nor does it make any difference in my life.

Good try, but you're not going to affect me, Sammy. You can rage all you want about how I'm suddenly "white knighting" you, when all I've done is attempt to make you realize you're doing nothing but making a joke of your time here... And what the real kicker is, as you've told me numerous times, you were fine with it- actually, no, you appreciated it, when I would "guide you", where I would back you up but still tell you what you're doing wrong, but apparently if I do it publicly, it's completely different. Earlier, when I said you seemed like a "fake person", I meant the fact that you sit there and pretend to be excited about something to get attention, and how you will sit in vent softly muttering to us about how you're sleeping and how tired you are, trying to be cute. I've also bluntly stated when you're being an attention whore- that's the kind of thing I'm talking about, and that includes the shit you're trying to pull right now. lol

You must not know Sin very well.