Sign in to follow this  
Guest NeverEndingXsin

So dis kid looks like druggy

Guest some fag
Zeus, I think that it is your turn to drop it.

The story you want posted is not anyone's business here on the forums, nor is it mine or anyone else who may know it. There is a reason it's been kept secret.

Nothing you say is going to help your case... Whatever that case may be. You supposedly don't care about anything, so like I said, get over yourself and let it go.

The story you want posted is not anyone's business here on the forums, nor is it mine or anyone else who may know it. There is a reason it's been kept secret.

Nothing you say is going to help your case... Whatever that case may be. You supposedly don't care about anything, so like I said, get over yourself and let it go.

SHUT UP AND LET ME GO!

Guest formerlyaeth

this is lulz now

saving this thread forever and ever

BTW, this thread is now about chaos and how she bent NEXS

Guest some fag
SHUT UP AND LET ME GO!

Rape? What are you going on about now? You want me to talk in a channel below, and you're laughing and what not, and you say you think it's funny that I'm dragging this out and what not, then you call me a dick in text and all this other shit... And THEN you post this? We just went over it- there's no reason to post about it, especially in such a manner like that.

In all seriousness, though, stop crying so much and just let it happen it will all be over soon.

Fuck all this drama bullshit. Everyone stop QQing over everything. Lets all just grow up and stop giving each other so much shit, no matter who they are and move on.

Rape? What are you going on about now? You want me to talk in a channel below, and you're laughing and what not, and you say you think it's funny that I'm dragging this out and what not, then you call me a dick in text and all this other shit... And THEN you post this? We just went over it- there's no reason to post about it, especially in such a manner like that.

In all seriousness, though, stop crying so much and just let it happen it will all be over soon.

Want to make an end statement? The floor is yours.

Guest some fag
71719547.jpg

Not trying to "defend" anyone, but really Beef... There's a line, and you're crossing it on both accounts, no matter how funny it is.

Guest some fag

Very much offended. SOMEONE DEFEND ME.

Not trying to "defend" anyone, but really Beef... There's a line, and you're crossing it on both accounts, no matter how funny it is.

OLD GREG, I COULD NEVER LEARN TO LOVE YOU.

Guest some fag

Hmmm... No one trying to call sammy a whore? Damn... My work here is done.

Guest some fag
whore slut skank cock suck mother fuck...

The douchebaggish douche of the douching douchebag must stop douching now before over douche occurs.

FUCKING leave Sammy alone RIGHT NOW! LEAVE SAMMY ALONE! HOW FUCKING DARE ANYONE OUT THERE MAKE FUN OF SAMMY AFTER ALL SHE'S BEEN THROUGH!