Sign in to follow this  
Guest NeverEndingXsin

So dis kid looks like druggy

So what your basically telling me is beauutifulchaos was afraid that her personal was gonna be revealed, yet it was never revealed. I don't think sin would actually be that retarded enough to post info about her.

You can't imprison someone for a crime they have never committed, that's just plain stupid.

Um... conspiring to commit a terrorist act... sedition... conspiracy to commit murder... yes you can?

Guest some fag
:|

God... I would LOVE to post some nice, juicy little facts about our beloved NeverEndingXsin, but hey, I probably would get in some deep shit for it. If you want to know what I'm talking about, send me a message on Xfire- I'll let you know what's up.

All I'm going to say at this point is that Sin is a moron, a coward, and a tool (Twilight? Really?), and a complete asshole for threatening to post such private and embarrassing info on the forums.

God... I would LOVE to post some nice, juicy little facts about our beloved NeverEndingXsin, but hey, I probably would get in some deep shit for it. If you want to know what I'm talking about, send me a message on Xfire- I'll let you know what's up.

All I'm going to say at this point is that Sin is a moron, a coward, and a tool (Twilight? Really?), and a complete asshole for threatening to post such private and embarrassing info on the forums.

Send that shit to me via pm since you deleted me off Xfire. Or I deleted you. Either way, PM me it.