Guest NeverEndingXsin

So dis kid looks like druggy

Guest NeverEndingXsin

okay well then

were down to clickerson phone sexing mario

Guest some fag
okay well then

were down to clickerson phone sexing mario

No... I'm phone sexing with my mom. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You lose.

Guest NeverEndingXsin
No... I'm phone sexing with my mom. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You lose.

thats fine with me.

you can phone sex your mom all you want.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

oh clickerson can you tell her that ima call her tomorrow night so i can get a good time

And here, the truth comes out:

I never had phone sex with NEXS. I talked to him on the phone, but that was all. I did, however, have phone sex with Howard Dean, so if you want to troll someone, NEXS is not the one.

Kaythanksbai.

Guest some fag

I never had phone sex with NEXS. I talked to him on the phone, but that was all. I did, however, have phone sex with Howard Dean, so if you want to troll someone, NEXS is not the one.

Kaythanksbai.

O RLY?

Guest NeverEndingXsin

Kaythanksbai.

QFT

Guest NeverEndingXsin
i never said you did....

other people some how got the impression that i did when i never did. and they posted it in other threads.

howard did have phone sex with her.

I've known someone's mom who worked as a phone sex operator. She was like over 250 lbs and shorter than me.

I laughed so hard, I cried. Thank you for lightening up this thread.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

This

I've known someone's mom who worked as a phone sex operator. She was like over 250 lbs and shorter than me.

and

I laughed so hard, I cried. Thank you for lightening up this thread.

that

Guest some fag
other people some how got the impression that i did when i never did. and they posted it in other threads.

howard did have phone sex with her.

Are you retarded? Oh, wait- yes, you are. I've forgotten that you tried to tell Chaos that you never had FFA access... But no, I must also mention that the phone sex "rumors" were YOUR claims, because apparently you've forgotten that, too.

Guest NeverEndingXsin
Are you retarded? Oh, wait- yes, you are. I've forgotten that you tried to tell Chaos that you never had FFA access... But no, I must also mention that the phone sex "rumors" were YOUR claims, because apparently you've forgotten that, too.

im lost.

when did i tell chaos that?

and what claims?

huh?

wtf?

Guest some fag
im lost.

when did i tell chaos that?

and what claims?

huh?

wtf?

[22:58] sG | BeauutifulChaos |MGR: I ask him if he sent her the screenshot

[22:59] sG | BeauutifulChaos |MGR: And he goes "If I had FFA access" and I go this was old when you did have access and hes like "No i didnt"

[22:59] sG | BeauutifulChaos |MGR: Zeus, look at that screenshot and tell me who you see commented under me

[22:59] sG | BeauutifulChaos |MGR: HIM

[22:59] sG | BeauutifulChaos |MGR: Hes fucking stupid.

Does that jog your memory, honey?

Guest NeverEndingXsin
Does that jog your memory, honey?

here are the logs

[22:54] sG | BeauutifulChaos |MGR: Did you show her the FFA?

[22:54] sG | BeauutifulChaos |MGR: XD

[22:54] sG | NeverEndingXsin: i cant see it

[22:54] sG | NeverEndingXsin: cuz YOU havent set me up

[22:54] sG | BeauutifulChaos |MGR: Its old

[22:54] sG | BeauutifulChaos |MGR: when you did have it silly

[22:54] sG | NeverEndingXsin: no i didnt

now to break it down for you.

1. chaos asked me if i gave sammy a screenshot. i said NO

2. i do not currently have ffa access. when i said "cuz YOU havent set me up" i was refferring to when a few days ago she said she would give me my L2 access which is ffa. and it hadnt happened yet.

3. i remember that i was the first person to comment on that thread. now then a screenshot can be taken easily and wont include the WHOLE PAGE. only what the user has visible. so if they were only scrolled up that far then thats all you'll see.

Guest NeverEndingXsin
WHAT ARE WE EVEN FIGHTING ABOUT? :o

ask clickerson

Guest some fag
here are the logs

now to break it down for you.

1. chaos asked me if i gave sammy a screenshot. i said NO

2. i do not currently have ffa access. when i said "cuz YOU havent set me up" i was refferring to when a few days ago she said she would give me my L2 access which is ffa. and it hadnt happened yet.

3. i remember that i was the first person to comment on that thread. now then a screenshot can be taken easily and wont include the WHOLE PAGE. only what the user has visible. so if they were only scrolled up that far then thats all you'll see.

I know what happened. If someone were to read the conversation, when you replied "no i didnt", after she just told you about the fact that you did have it (when you were an Adviser), anyone would take that as a denial to the most recent reply from her, which would mean you were trying to claim you never had it. And I would believe that you are dumb enough to say something like that, especially considering you said this:

Gee, I wonder how they got that impression... Could it be your claims of having phone sex with her? :S