Sign in to follow this  
Nap0odo

Concerning Rule/game in JB

I am well aware that "Evil simon says" is prohibited in the Jailbreak server. I believe it is banned due to the "Last reaction". I think the normal Simon says game is also a "last reaction" type game. My example is as follows;

Warden: Simon says Jump

*everyone jumps*...except one.

Warden kills the one person who didn't jump. BUT, just wait, in chat he said he was about to jump.

well now what do we do? it just became a last reaction.... if you say no delay there will always be a delay unless stated that all terrorists must jump within a certain amount of given time. Now.. if no one says the "must jump within a certain amount of given time", then Terrorists should be allowed to just sit there for the rest of the round and do what simon says later on...

So, what I want to happen here is to just polish up the rules a bit if you will Oreo. Under the "SIMON SAYS GAME" just add must jump within a certain amount of given time. otherwise it's considered as a last reaction game.

I am well aware that "Evil simon says" is prohibited in the Jailbreak server. I believe it is banned due to the "Last reaction". I think the normal Simon says game is also a "last reaction" type game. My example is as follows;

Warden: Simon says Jump

*everyone jumps*...except one.

Warden kills the one person who didn't jump. BUT, just wait, in chat he said he was about to jump.

well now what do we do? it just became a last reaction.... if you say no delay there will always be a delay unless stated that all terrorists must jump within a certain amount of given time. Now.. if no one says the "must jump within a certain amount of given time", then Terrorists should be allowed to just sit there for the rest of the round and do what simon says later on...

So, what I want to happen here is to just polish up the rules a bit if you will Oreo. Under the "SIMON SAYS GAME" just add must jump within a certain amount of given time. otherwise it's considered as a last reaction game.

Yeah, because he says 'I was about to jump' that means it's suddenly last reaction. Does that mean if I die during a game, if I say "I was about to do that", it's also last reaction? If we honestly have to say this for every game, it'll get stupid. Basically, this means trivia is unfair because people have different reaction times.

I say so long as the time given is reasonable, no bitching.