Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

The girl with testicles...inside.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/sep/10/caster-semenya-hermaphrodite-iaaf-test

This article isnt confirmed by the IAAF yet, so what goes after this is based on the chance that the report is true:

What do you guys think? I think it does give her a greatly unfair advantage. And this has to be a condition that she knew about...she doesnt menstruate. Testosterone doping is considered illegal in the world of female sports, and though it was a medical condition, it is one that should have been known to her or the doctors who examined her in the past. As far as sports go, the difference isn't that the man has some dangle between his legs and the girl doesnt. The difference is that the testes create testosterone which gives men more muscle mass. Caster Semenya has testes that don't dangle.

its a woman that look like a man.....one thign they gotta do is tell her/him to drop pants its that simple to prove its a gril/boy

its a woman that look like a man.....one thign they gotta do is tell her/him to drop pants its that simple to prove its a gril/boy

Not at all. On the outside, it all looks ok, from what I understand. She may have an pseudo-penis, I dont know. BUT on the inside where she should have ovaries: Testicles. Not as easy as you think.

Right but her actual reproductive organ is a pair of testes, not ovaries.

Not to mention that she has absolutely no breasts and therefore, by internet law, must GTFO.

My beef with it is simply that she has testicles which give her extra testosterone and therefore a competitive edge. And even thinking that she, her family, and her doctors didnt know about this is ridiculous. If she has no ovaries and no womb, she obviously wouldnt be menstruating, which would be a major concern to those who knew her.