Anyone knows good free mmorpgs

Guest NeverEndingXsin
RUNESCAPE !#@!@!@!@!@

(jk......)

rappelz, maplestory, flyff

all of which are fail lol

play Runes of Magic

grimdal server :D

Guildwars is more of a pvp online game since its story is short and boring [dont know if they added content but i got bored within the first month after it came out]

Runes of Magic is like a chinatown copy of WOW where you can play for free but also pay for special items. Not to mention the poor translation and bugginess

If you like turn-based battles, take a look at Atlantica Online

Its you and your party of mercenaries that follow you and fights with you in a turn based battle

Guest formerlyaeth

it's not possible to have all three in one sentence.

Free MMO

Good MMO

Guest formerlyaeth
good

free

mmorpg

choose two.

they are hard to come by. Runes of Magic is fun, i would also recommend Cabal.

/beLATEd congratulations. Anyways, I played Rappelz for a while. Was a level 40 something priest chick.

Uhh, Maplestory. I got to about level 90 or something? Runescape, traded some guy in maplestory a million mesos or so for a level 70 something RS account. Never played it. I got one, spammed the N word and gave away the account info to some faggot.

Guest ickypop

Runescape (Fail) Guildwars (Fail) Rappelz (Average) MMORPGS blow

If nobody has said Grand Chase, yet, it's a really good one if it's still up. I really enjoyed it. 2D, REALLY fun PVP, but a good story line. It's sorta like Maplestory, but it's very unique. The graphics are unique, to say the least. I like it.

Then again, WoW Private Servers are fun, too, I think. As long as you get one with solid rates and not an overpowering sense of failure.

Anyone knows good free mmorpgs

There's a very fine line between the words good and free used in the same sentence. It's like one of those double negatives that just don't go together. Dividing by zero as an example.

Stop being cheap and spend some cash.

^ Following that, WoW, AoC, Vanguard, or something along those lines are the only good ones I've found. The last two have really taken a hit on population though, so can't help ya' there. Fo srs, WoW's excellent, though.

I myself can't seem to find any good mmorpgs. If I do find one I tend to get bored of it in 2 weeks. Thats why I started to play FPS more. I started off with Combat Arms [epic fail] and so then I went out and bought CS:S. To me mmorpgs are a waste of time. You do the same stuff over and over again. I guess you can say that with FPS games too but its fun and good.

Good and not free can be used in the same line :)

hit up ragnarok top 100, nice addicting game. just google it they have a bunch of servers hosted to choose from.

very fun, alot of rare drops and shit to find, including mini bosses and MVP bosses.

I played it for almost 2 years way back in the day.

Has a kind of cartoon feel to it, alot of classes and builds to choose from.

I'm definitely a fan.

There is also a MMORPG Called Redmoon.

Jesus, I used to play this when I was 16 or 17 years old, it definitely is old, but its better looking than runescape still....

It maxes out at level 1000 thats when you get "hero" status.

But getting to level 1000 honestly requires days upon days of play time.

Heres a link, its free if your interested, and hell If you do enjoy it alot. I have a level 400+ Sadad that you could have. Considering the fact I don't have time for mmo's anymore. Just let me know.

http://www.redmoonclassic.com/auth.php