Sign in to follow this  
Pan

Trying too hard.

You're trying to encompass far too many games at one time atleast in my opinion. With just CSS you had a focus, now it seems like everything is scattered everywhere. Take a few games down that aren't really catching on. Slowly add em maybe but right now its too many too fast.

Justmy thoughts.

Guest Horny©at

Modern Warfare 2 IS GONNA BE THE SHIZNIT!!!!!!!

I agree with pan though.We are moving to fast.I don't see what the rush is?

Guest Horny©at
You're doing it wrong. Only attention seeking women type in colours.

OFF-Topic:There is actually a good reason I'm typing in colors and will continue typing in color.I'm doing a daily experiment for my class on how color affects peoples mind and mood and feelings etc.

It's actually quite interesting.

MW2 is a legitimate venture. There is a real chance that we could snatch some members through that. TF2 and CoD4 seem like failed ventures to me honestly. It is early to make predictions about it, but it more seems like servers for clan members to play on, rather than servers for acquiring members from. CSS is our cash cow, and will be for a while to come.

CoD4 is a bad idea. 3 servers to start with on TF2 is a bad idea as well. The best choice would have been to add 1 TF2 server (maybe a stock/customs pub) and go on from there. MW2 will be fucking awesome though.

Guest Horny©at
CoD4 is a bad idea. 3 servers to start with on TF2 is a bad idea as well. The best choice would have been to add 1 TF2 server (maybe a stock/customs pub) and go on from there. MW2 will be fucking awesome though.

DAMN RIGHT MW2 WILL BE TEH SEX

Personally I feel that COD4 is doomed to failure. Likewise, Xklark is correct (according to me) when he says that three TF2 servers is bad. We will only diffuse our members across the servers, and without enough people to seed them they will take FOREVER to get off the ground, if they ever do. Plus I'm not sure what the incentive is to buy admin in TF2, so it's anyone's guess as to how much revenue those servers will bring in.

I don't mind growth in our community, but I do think it's growing way too fast. At the least, we should see about reworking the servers that are up currently and getting them running smoothly. There's still issues with physics and the like for many maps as well as lag, so I'd say getting that ironed out first is priority one.

I don't think the COD4 was a serious attempt for expansion. I thought it was just a fun server, or whatever. For TF2, I'd rather have 1-2 servers. I would LOVE a KotH server for TF2 to build up a community. Maybe then, expand to Payload and *HOPEFULLY* Arena.

Sign in to follow this