Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Death

I'd say if it can use any gun (or just the m4 since thats all ive seen or heard) the race should cap at no more than 70% invis.

I sure hope the grav isnt so high that you walk down a step and die...that would kind of prevent ppl from doing their objective...

Not sure what the limit is for the dmg skill, but if people complain like hell about grayman's 50...I sure hope it doesnt get anything near that (since it's not limited to a mac 10)

It should def be a high level race....let's say 3000... (who can use that..me!! :)) j/k about the 3000..but something high like dunpeal's range, or something like ghostly or higher.

I only posted this before going into the game to try it because I assume its already private again.

cookies, you using the onboard video? I used to get 25 fps also back in beta CS with my ATI rage 128.

Death is a fun race, but the respawns were a few too many. would be nice to limit the respawn to 1 or 2 per round. and maybe max invis at 80 or something.

Nope not the onboard lol. I'm using a pos pc that I built 10 years go. I'm still using an old single core processor, like 2.4 or something, and the old style video cards, apg or w/e is the older kind. I dont keep up, but I still rape with it! :P

o yeah, i use 800x600 or w/e, keeps my frames up lol