Sign in to follow this  
Crothers

P2's Voice Mail

Guest NeverEndingXsin
/Common sense post above me

<3

somebody had to state the truth :)

you know what honestly you guys are being really immature about this whole thing.

why cant you just let it go? why does it gotta kept on being brought up? why do you gotta keep on bashing him?

its immature, obnoxious, and annoying.

just let it go and it'll blow over in time. but stop bringing it up.

obviously whoever is behind doing all of this finds it to be "funny" its probably not funny to p2.

kthxbai

Why do we keep bashing him?

Well lets see here....

Oh I know, because he deserves it. If you wanna stand up for someone your better off waiting outside your local county jail for a methhead or something.

They're worth your time, P2 isn't.

Well lets see here....

Oh I know, because he deserves it. If you wanna stand up for someone your better off waiting outside your local county jail for a methhead or something.

I lol'd hardcore for some reason to this ^^^.

Honestly, I thought they were gonna be funnier than what they actually were, the only funny part I thought was where he was like growling/mumbling obviously flabbergasted and not knowing what to say.

He deserves it, if you don't wanna watch people make fun of him, then don't come to this thread. And if you have a problem with people being upset he stole money from the community and wanted to get back at him, then you can always log out and never come back... because that is some fuckboy shit.

Knowing P2 is is some bullshit. Insomniac is in the clan still isn't he? Maybe he can say something about it.

I didn't get DDoS'd. My router decided to have multiple spasms that did seem extremely similar to packet overflow though...But it wasn't DDoS because it kept reconnecting, not staying completely down. Anybody want to know more xfire me.

Also I might have to accidentally slip them files into my HLDJ...Whoops too late.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

Well lets see here....

im not exactly standing up for him because yes what he did was wrong and he shouldnt have done it, and it was immature of him to lie about it for so long.

but YOU are being an asshole by doing this to him and you fucking know it. seriously grow up and deal with this in a mature way instead of sitting at your computer posting shit about him. its already over and done with. p2 is gone so just let it go.

Guest formerlyaeth

Well lets see here....

You keep bashing him because you think it's funny

He got his just desserts, and you keep making "hilarious" jokes about it to get attention.

It's not funny anymore, drop it.

The thing with sammy was another example of your need for attention.

Guest NeverEndingXsin
He deserves it.

maybe so but still... you guys are just making fun of him now.

i really thought that the managers were more mature than this :(

*edited because im not stupid*

You keep bashing him because you think it's funny

He got his just desserts, and you keep making "hilarious" jokes about it to get attention.

It's not funny anymore, drop it.

The thing with sammy was another example of your need for attention.

This.

crothers your an asshole.

Yeah, Crothers is an asshole that spends a good chunk of his time doing shit for free for the clan. Yeah, that sounds like an asshole to me. Sure, P2 is gone. He dealt a serious blow to this community though. He lied and cheated us out of our money for a really long time. People are just trying to let off a bit of steam after shitstorm P2.

Guest NeverEndingXsin
Yeah, Crothers is an asshole that spends a good chunk of his time doing shit for free for the clan. Yeah, that sounds like an asshole to me. Sure, P2 is gone. He dealt a serious blow to this community though. He lied and cheated us out of our money for a really long time. People are just trying to let off a bit of steam after shitstorm P2.

and i understand that crothers does alot. but he does troll some threads and then does stuff like this. which in my book isnt cool and others feel the same way.

Thank you crothers for all that you do.

but is it at all possible to just tone down some of not so nice stuff that you do?

kthxbai

Guest formerlyaeth

He does it for free, and he's good at it

Doesn't mean a 20 year old should be an asshole over the internet for attention.

He's doing enough just caring for the server, we don't need another fohacidal.

maybe so but still... you guys are just making fun of him now.

i really thought that the managers were more mature than this :(

*edited because im not stupid*

This.

crothers your an asshole.

We deserve to make fun of him, if someone stole over 5,000 dollars out of your own pocket would you just blow it off like nothing? No, not ever.

Its a shit stain that will be on this community forever, and he's going to pay for it.

You donated some money, HE STOLE YOUR FUCKING MONEY. Be pissed damn it.

And its offense, not offence.

Guest NeverEndingXsin
We deserve to make fun of him, if someone stole over 5,000 dollars out of your own pocket would you just blow it off like nothing? No, not ever.

Its a shit stain that will be on this community forever, and he's going to pay for it.

yeah i did donate some money.

how much did you donate?

yeah i did donate some money.

how much did you donate?

I haven't donated any yet, but I am still pissed off at him, he is an idiot and tries play everyone.

Your all fucking retarded.

Who's voice mail did it come from?

Wasn't mine you stupid cunts.

You need to chill. I am sure it is possible to argue without calling someone a cunt.

Guest formerlyaeth

you did deserve to make fun of him

It's pretty old now

and unfunny

Guest NeverEndingXsin
Your all fucking retarded.

Who's voice mail did it come from?

Wasn't mine you stupid cunts.

but WHO posted it on the forums? lets see that was.... hmm i cant remember.... oh wait YOU!

you did deserve to make fun of him

It's pretty old now

and unfunny

This.

if only everybody else was mature like this.

but WHO posted it on the forums? lets see that was.... hmm i cant remember.... oh wait YOU!

This.

Its not immature to laugh at a guy who stole money from you, who fucked you over numerous times, who always broke the rules, and who gave out personal information.

Oh wait, you were going to do that too, so I better take that off the list.

Listen, I don't get what the big problem is, if you don't want to participate in the laughing of P2, get out of the thread. It's simple guys.

Guest NeverEndingXsin
Its not immature to laugh at a guy who stole money from you, who fucked you over numerous times, who always broke the rules, and who gave out personal information.

Oh wait, you were going to do that too, so I better take that off the list.

Listen, I don't get what the big problem is, if you don't want to participate in the laughing of P2, get out of the thread. It's simple guys.

i never said laughing at him was immature.

posting this shit on public forums is immature. i listened to recordings and laughed because they are funny.

and what do you mean "Oh wait, you were going to do that too, so I better take that off the list."? who's info was i going to give out? now im interested.

but guess whats funny remember when you were telling me that you were gonna have P2 buy you portal? does that mean that he bought you portal with CLAN money? and used some of it to buy YOU a game?

This.

Lol, you're going to degrade yourself to defend P2 to get at me.

Your hilarious.

i never said laughing at him was immature.

posting this shit on public forums is immature. i listened to recordings and laughed because they are funny.

and what do you mean "Oh wait, you were going to do that too, so I better take that off the list."? who's info was i going to give out? now im interested.

but guess whats funny remember when you were telling me that you were gonna have P2 buy you portal? does that mean that he bought you portal with CLAN money? and used some of it to buy YOU a game?

I won't get into detail.

And he didn't buy me anything, thank you. And if he did, what would it matter? I had no idea at the time how much money he was stealing.

What IS immature, is you trying to keep this argument going, LOVE THE DRAMA.