Sign in to follow this  
jeppe986

Cal team ?

Hey guys me and p2 was talking about matches last night and i asked about Cal and he said we shud get in cal.. so if any of u can get UV in cal it wud be awesome and if any1 is interested in joining the maybe upcomming cal team post a post a apply 2 get on the team biggrin.gif but nothíng is sure... we first of all need 2 get in cal lol tongue.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UnderrateD @ Aug 13 2007, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

only it wud b awesome if u could make a team ill reg soon but if u could make a team it will b awesome smile.gif

Hey guys, just as a heads up... We've already tried making a team about SEVEN times already and it never worked.

And UnderrateD, no offense but you suck, lol, don't join the team if it actually works. I'm not that good either so I don't want to be in it either.

Yeah, I'll join. Long time ago some other person tried to make a cal team for uv. Some people joined but we all ended up getting kicked out. You just have to post your steam id and all this stuff. ohmy.gif!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fps_bob @ Aug 14 2007, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, I'll join. Long time ago some other person tried to make a cal team for uv. Some people joined but we all ended up getting kicked out. You just have to post your steam id and all this stuff. ohmy.gif!

Yah that was Vegetah. The hacker? yah... Well anyway i was the one of the ones that he kicked out >.<. ima start it tonight. right now im just tired.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UnderrateD @ Aug 13 2007, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

there is no 1 very good on UV for normal css... but its always fun 2 play matches insted of playing public allways.....

r u kidding me im awesome i have been in cal twice both of the teams the clan i was in split up due to this fag named Jesus but really im good

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Â¥ÃہGLÊ¥ @ Aug 24 2007, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

r u kidding me im awesome i have been in cal twice both of the teams the clan i was in split up due to this fag named Jesus but really im good

Deagle can play tourney style very well. But hey, so can I biggrin.gif.

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UnderrateD @ Aug 13 2007, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

there is no 1 very good on UV for normal css... but its always fun 2 play matches insted of playing public allways.....

Urm I've played in CAL before, I didn't set them team up or anything, I was just invited and played. This is the same with alot of players in UV. I play modded servers now because its a nice break from normal css.

If you get this team sorted and together, I am more than happy to help you guys out in the team.

dont keep taking that dude we dont have any chance of winning cal we have like low+ mid- skilled player and some CAL are mid++ but i tink playing public is pretty ass boring now so i tryed 2 sort it out, it failed @_@ if u cud make a team it wud be Awesome!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Â¥ÃہGLÊ¥ @ Aug 24 2007, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yes we can Pinoy we r azn the ability to play tournament style is built in us.

So true. I remember back at home in the Phils, that's where I first played CS. Ahh, the beta version biggrin.gif. I was only 8 years old then sad.gif. I wanna go back and pwn them.