Sign in to follow this  
DrunkenMonkey

So D&DO Going live for their f2p version

http://www.ddo.com/playnow/?utm_source=CPMStar_ROX

From what I read unless you pay them 15 bucks a month you will be getting an Slightly watered down version of the game...IE 2 char slots a couple of races you will not have access to Limited bank ect.

on the other hand this game Might turn out to be fun I never played it back when it was P2P so meh any of you guys thinking of grabing and playing it?

I played for a while back when it was p2p, the battle system imo was superior to most that are out now as it was an active system where you actually had to move around and block.(right click to use shield) All dungeons are instanced, and finding groups for dungeons is simple. This means no open world combat like other MMO's though. PVP duels can be fought in most taverns as they have pvp areas inside. (convenient since you can buy health restoring items at the tavern.) Last time I played the available races were Human, Dwarf, Elf, Warforged (think robot made of metal and wood), and drow was unlockable after maxing a character. Xen'drik Drow aren't the same as forgotten realms drow though, not evil.

P2P wasn't really worth it though as turbine has horrid techsupport.