Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

all the server are dead

Guest Horny©at

Most of this clan lives in the U.S.A and most people if not all are sleeping right now.There is a thing called school you know.

Guest Horny©at

It depends where you live empire.I live in Florida and High school started 1 week ago for me.

SOPHOMORE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Waffle

Mine starts in eight days. I have yet to learn where my classes are. I'm just too damn lazy and I skipped the orientation where they give you a tour and such.

Mine starts in eight days. I have yet to learn where my classes are. I'm just too damn lazy and I skipped the orientation where they give you a tour and such.

Orientation is lolwutriffic. Mine consisted of an hour of sitting there, while this person talked to us about behaving. I felt like I reversed back into elementary with the way she talked.

I don't think you missed too much. If anything, run by and just check out the place on your own time.

Orientation is lolwutriffic. Mine consisted of an hour of sitting there, while this person talked to us about behaving. I felt like I reversed back into elementary with the way she talked.

I don't think you missed too much. If anything, run by and just check out the place on your own time.

seriosly; mine they were talking to us like we were 5 years old

The DR servers physics fuck up so much that people don't seem to wanna play it now. Not to mention the maps, but after suggesting some, there were a few that either crashed some peoples games or fucked the physics up by going to that map. So those (Rooftops & Magma) need to be taken down, and maybe we can get some better ones in.

Sign in to follow this