Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest iPwn

=(UV)= Application

Guest iPwn

`iPwn.ftw Application to =(UV)=

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:12668560

IN GAME NAME: `iPwn.ftw

JCS RECOMMENDATION: NONE

X-FIRE NAME: xxxipwnxxx

PREVIOUS CLANS: NONE

REASON FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: I really like the servers and would really like to help the clan.

FAVORITE SERVER: WC3 Mod Server

DO YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? YES

Hey guys, iPwn here. I meet all the requirements fox has in his "Our Recruitment System" post, and I really appreciate you guys giving me the opportuntiy to join the clan!

Thanks.

iPwn

I met him and he isn't a bad guy at all, and he doesn't suck total ass. (That's not to say you suck without the total ass part xD)

I vote yes.

Guest iPwn

Hey guys, me again. I accidentally posted a second application in the Recruitment section, so if you see it, you can take it off.

Sorry for the (possible) confusion

iPwn

Guest iPwn

OH NOES!!

I was looking at the 5 JCS members and realized that I don't know any of them besides Kelso and Fox (unless JustFetus is Fetusbaker5002) so I don't know if I can get a 3rd JCS recommendation

iPwn

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iPwn @ Aug 16 2007, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

OH NOES!!

I was looking at the 5 JCS members and realized that I don't know any of them besides Kelso and Fox (unless JustFetus is Fetusbaker5002) so I don't know if I can get a 3rd JCS recommendation

iPwn

DONT worry all of the jcs members are nice. atleast one of the 3 will vote yes because they see that others have vote for you and see that you are a good player/nice guy

I'll throw some in to. iPwn has been on the Warcraft server for awhile now, I've played with him many of times. Hes a good player as well.

Then I am going to make him really happy and vote Yes.

Congrats ! You are voted into the clan. Make sure to add the =(UV)= tag to your ingame and xifre name after your have talked to one of the JCS or Phoenix2.

Welcome.

Cheers,

D&G.