Sign in to follow this  
HoboInArmy

Syndicate Gaming Weekly Digest vol. 1 [8.28.09]

Hey there Syndicate Gaming Community! We apologize for missing last week's Digest but here it is.

Community:

First I would like to thank Coinstar for saving the dedicated box a few days ago out of his own pocket. P2’s chargebacks now total $650 and his most recent one took the box offline, because he forced 10TB to refund our server payment. It was hardly noticeable though, because Coinstar dipped into his own pockets and shelled out the $360 we needed to bring it back online and catch us up to our payment schedule with them. Thank-you, Coinstar!

On the subject of P2, the paragraph above explains why we had to change the community’s name. We had to find something more mature/professional and distance ourselves further from P2’s douche-baggary. So, you guys voted and our new name Syndicate Gaming! There are a number of you who voted for other options, but guys we tried to make the selection as fair as possible, and with a community this size and with the kind of name suggestions we got vs. what we were aiming for, we did the best we could.

The poll at the top of this post is so you can select two things: 1) What you want to call the final community, and 2) Which tag you want to use. You can select a max of 2 options, which means you can select ONE community name and ONE tag. Please do not select more than one choice for each question, we can see who voted for which options. The polls will close on Monday, August 31, at 12:00PM CST.

Servers:

We are proud to announce four new servers to kick off our new name! Our first server is our latest Counter-Strike server, GunGame! It is run by BeauutifulChaos and she has been trying to please everyone with settings but it is still in Beta so feel free to report any problems to her.

24/7 Gungame5 BETA [Turbo|Elimination|FastDL]

b_350x20_C435E80-2F4659-FFFFFF-000000.png

You asked for them, and they’re here. Our three TF2 servers are live! We tried to cover all the bases so here is the lineup. There are things we still need to tweak-- adding HLStatsX, changing admin permissions to better fit the game, etc., but they are up and definitely playable. Check them out! Look for the TF2 raffle and ANOTHER TF2-related contest in next week's Digest!

24/7 =(UV)= 2Fort BETA [HLStatsX|Fast Respawn|RTD]

b_350x20_CFFAD41-E98100-000000-591F11.png

24/7 =(UV)= Payload Rotation BETA [HLStatsX|RTD]

24/7 =(UV)= Stock Rotation BETA [HLStatsX|Default Respawn]

The Jailbreak plugin you guys have been asking for has been hold on indefinetly and we encourage you to contact Mario through forum PMs, XFire, Ventrilo, Steam and/or e-mails if you want to see it done.

And finally a note from me, the move to the new dedicated box has slightly impacted DeathRun’s traffic flow. I encourage you guys to play there or pass the IP along to people who lost it/friends. Remember: You can also suggest maps for me to add.

- H.I.A.

And finally a note from me, the move to the new dedicated box has slightly impacted DeathRun’s traffic flow. I encourage you guys to play there or pass the IP along to people who lost it/friends. Remember: You can also suggest maps for me to add.

- H.I.A.

People hardly play on the Deathrun server due to the Physics fucking up 99.9% of the time.

Maybe fix it and it will be much more populated.

Also, new maps couldn't hurt.

physics.png

I got crothers working on an auto restart to fix the physics, and I havent been adding maps recently because I have an FTP issue. And you guys dont suggest them.

Damn it I'm working and I can't play play tf2 until I get home.

also Options 2 and 3 for the tags are almost the same.I'd like to see something like S.G. or S-G

Edit. Thank you guys for all the work and time you have put in to this.

I couldn't wait anymore for the TF2 giveaway so I bought it a couple days ago.

... I am already addicted to the Engineer and Pyro classes. They're just... awesome. Something about sentry guns and flamethrowers, probably, my two twin loves.

Now I can play with UV people! Win.

I couldn't wait anymore for the TF2 giveaway so I bought it a couple days ago.

... I am already addicted to the Engineer and Pyro classes. They're just... awesome. Something about sentry guns and flamethrowers, probably, my two twin loves.

Now I can play with UV people! Win.

Come hop in the 24/7 2fort server, let's get it populated! at 12:30 AM!

I really think you guys need to only have one 2 server going if you want to be successful with them.

You get a bunch of members in one server and then the other 2 suffer.

whoever decided to add the full name as a tag was an idiot. the full name does not fit as a tag ...

I can't tell if you're being serious or a deliberate dumbass.

YAY TF2!

I'll play sometimes. If we're in UV we don't have to apply for different divisions right? Cause I know some communities if your in the community for the CS:S division, that doesn't give you the right to wear the tag in a TF2 server. :o

And will the TF2 servers allow for admin be purchased when the time is ready along with the other CS:S servers? I'd like to have a 11 for 1 deal :P

Sign in to follow this