Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Seatard527

My App

Guest Seatard527

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7782330 00:51 60 0 active

In Game Name: Seatard

JCS Recommendation: I don't really have one?

X-Fire Name: [Ao1]12obin

Previous Clans: Audience of One

Reasons for Joining: I love the servers and people in the clan seem pretty cool. I'm sure I'd be of use sooner or later.

Favorite Server: WC3 mod AND Hide and Seek

Do you agree with all Terms and Conditions Below?: Yes

-Be at least 14 years old

-You must have a microphone. No exceptions.

-You must have Ventrilo installed. We need to be able to speak with members through a voice communication program.

-Maintain proper behavior in servers. Respect other members and players in the servers and on forums.

-Stay active on forums and on servers. If you are planning on joining and not being a part of our community then don't waist our time. Members who are not active on both will be removed from the clan.

-Represent Undead Vengeance in a positive way. Encourage fair play, be helpful to new players, and help create a fun environment for everyone.

-You must have a JCS member added to your X-Fire. Phoenix2 must also be added. Phoenix2's X-Fire name is uvphoenix2.

-Maintain a positive attitude. Don't complain about rules and guidelines. We have rules for a reason.

-Don't request admin. We give admin to only those we think deserve it.

-You must wear your =(UV)= tag at all times. Not wearing your tag will result in removal from the clan.

-ANY HACKING WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE CLAN, AND A PERMANENT BAN FROM ALL UV SERVERS!!! HACKING IS NOT TOLERATED!

Failure to follow these guidelines will result in your application being terminated. We look forward to accepting new members. If you fail to see that you have been voted in within a week then your application has not been accepted. You are responsible for contacting us and letting us know you have been voted in. You must wait until your application has been approved and OK'd by a JCS member to add tags to your name.

And all other terms and conditions you can throw at me.

This sucka ain't on my Xfire! I vote no for now, the Xfire thing isn't a big deal, it's just that I've never seen him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Aug 13 2007, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This sucka ain't on my Xfire! I vote no for now, the Xfire thing isn't a big deal, it's just that I've never seen him.

Agreed. I don't really know you yet. But if someone recommends you and talks to me about it on Vent then I may vote.

I've seen him on warcaraft a couple times and hes ok. I've never heard him talk on the mic but he types back if I talk to him on the mic. His score is ok aswell, usually in the mid- to high-range of the scoreboard. As long as he has a mic and agrees to participate I recommend him.

This application is denied. Applications that isn't accepted within a week is automaticly denied. When you get to know more people you can apply again and hope you are lucky this time. I'll still vote yes for you.