Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Name Change - Final.

I like mr clickerson's suggestion.

CQB Gaming?

FPS? (First punishment Squad lol?)

Will edit this post for more.

When did clickerson get back XD? Also.... we need to know what the CQB stands for.

Just steal a name from somewhere

music is nice to steal from because there is so much of it nobody will know where you jacked it from

Just steal a name from somewhere

music is nice to steal from because there is so much of it nobody will know where you jacked it from

oh no, ive been had!

But really guys Empire of the Sum. And im not talking about math really :/ i mean the sum of the whole community.

But i really think Empire of *something* is a good name. Because Empire isnt really that douchy. I mean look at empire records...

Douchy name i just thought of:

Ender Cartel

Guest Waffle
Gaming Nexus is Taken already.

We'd prefer if you didn't copy it.

I'm not going to bother searching when you can do it. :)

Maelstrom Network.

Maelstrom is another term for a whirlpool. This is rather convoluted, but maelstrom does have a subtle yet effective meaning. A whirlpool sucks everything in, much like Phoenix2. Numerous dissimilar objects get pulled in from different directions and combine at the center of the maelstrom. This clan is a diverse community: many different people get attracted to the clan, join it, and become integral parts of it. The clan is separate, yet one. Get it?

we need to know what the CQB stands for.

I can't think of words to replace it wiht... so i'll just say what it really stands for...close quarters battle

The Professionals

Malevolent Maelstrom (<---i liked boris coolman's word)

=(MC)= Malevolent Coalition

Guest some fag
When did clickerson get back XD? Also.... we need to know what the CQB stands for.

I've been back since P2 was b&- the only reason I was b& was because it was a demand when he was holding the PayPal hostage.

Vaginal Defense Force

Destroyers of All

Mass Consumption (Coneheads/P2)

Det Nye Riket (The New Kingdom in Norwegian)

The Dale Gribble Bluegrass Experience

yus

Alright, we've let this go for a long enough time now, and are currently putting all sensible suggestions into a large, multi vote.

Voting will be in two rounds, a qualifier, and a final vote. The qualifier consists of all names, in which you can check off as many names as you wish. The names with the 10 most votes after a period of 24 hours will be added to the final vote. The final vote, lasting 24 hours, will be a single pick vote and the winner of which will be the new name of the community.

For now, this topic will be closed.