Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Official Community Name Vote

And he interprets that in his twisted and contorted English as : You guys stole everything BUT 5k dollars from HIM.

Atleast... I think.. he confuses me..

No, we moved the clan assets from one account to another. The new account has several people watching it now, so that can't go unnoticed like it was before.

I chose Syndicate cus it means an organization group :)

but just wondering, Do we even have a right to deny a name change as members of the server o.O

I chose Syndicate cus it means an organization group :)

but just wondering, Do we even have a right to deny a name change as members of the server o.O

In the new announcement, it clearly states that it's just not a viable option. It would lead to more theft and corruption, if I may.

Can i just add; I've known active clans called syndicate, synergy and paradox.

A few hours ago i was reading that you couldn't suggest anything that was presently being used...

It appears i'm not the only one to have pointed this out, not that i expected to be, but it's not really been dealt with at all...

yoyo, i just wanna say... you're all acting like asses for the most part. I hope coinstar helps you all... reevaluate your positions... because when your members express an opinion, which is all it is, and you call them idiots... it makes people like me (who donate 15$/mo) think the managers are idiots, which also makes me... not want to donate 15$/mo...

so how about, people can express their opinions, you dont act 12 and call them idiots... if a member says something insulting, let it slide, there is some turmoil to be expected, but you managers and such need to be the mature ones... tbh, every post i've seen from mario so far (only 3) has been insulting...

a name change is needed, sure thing, some will disagree, some won't, whatever. Ignore the negatives, push on with what's needed and act like adults.

Bottom Line: I don't donate to kids.

Aside from the many negative posts on here, i think the managers should get together, decide on a "best course of action" and present options. As managers, you MUST accept the good and the bad and be able to handle it. Surely you knew that not all members would support this, so work around it, and that doesn't mean telling people they're idiots, or only L2... i mean.. seriously... nice comeback...

Also.. someone fucked up... who cares who it is, or what happened... blame games and insults to guys who are gone don't help. let's be mature and just move on. I get annoyed when i see shit bashing P2... so he stole some shit... wtfe. It sucks, what can you do about it? nothing? so move on. constantly bringing it up has a negative effect on morale.

Also.. someone fucked up... who cares who it is, or what happened... blame games and insults to guys who are gone don't help. let's be mature and just move on. I get annoyed when i see shit bashing P2... so he stole some shit... wtfe. It sucks, what can you do about it? nothing? so move on. constantly bringing it up has a negative effect on morale.

Yoyo yo homie g dawg yo....

Someone did fuck up... P2 fucked up... if they thought wtf forget it, P2's lardass would still be around.

Instead of being useless people, they were people of initiative and took it upon themselves to rid this fat shit from the money teet. I noticed you asked, "what can you do about it?" They forcefully removed him from the clan. That is what they did.

No, not "nothing", they did something. Incidentally Coinstar, Junzou, Crothers and the others did NOT act like little bitches and decide to just let some fucker take money that didn't belong to them.

They decided to ACT.

Being ignorant and talking about things you don't seem to fully understand... well i don't know what effect that has on morale, but their is a real fine line between being ignorant and being an idiot.

Let's change the name to Team Existence =)

Or Existence gamers? (i like team existence better)

Clan tag can be (EX)

Guest Waffle

You're late on choosing a name Noire. XD

Guest Horny©at
Let's change the name to Team Existence =)

Or Existence gamers? (i like team existence better)

Clan tag can be (EX)

Wow bro,i would have definitly picked for that one if there wasn't syndicate gaming.I'm gonna go with poon by saying change the name to syndicate gaming temporarily and then when everything is all over we have more time and options to change the name to something more ariginal and everyone can be happy about it.But for now lets just pick one and see what happens later on.

+1 if you agree with me

How 'bout we do something that doesn't end with fucking "Gaming"? I mean, could that get any less original? UV wasn't extremely out-of-the-box or anything, but it was still more so than any of these. What about something that makes us unique, not like any other clan or community? All of the one's available for voting are bland and unoriginal.

Sign in to follow this