Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Recruitment Suggestions

First bring back the age limit, 14+ please or even 16+. Lower age means direcly lower maturity, perfect example is Po Jay, never listening and annoying voice. Kids never listen and are beyond stupid with their squeaky voices.

Second of all, make a number limit, like 20 per month, queue lines. We cannot check over 60 members per month, it's piratically impossible, some of them not even play.

Third, create a strike system, 2 offense and you're out! All members should read the rules, only takes about 10m.

Guest Waffle

Isn't it three strikes you're out?

First bring back the age limit, 14+ please or even 16+. Lower age means directly lower maturity, perfect example is Po Jay, never listening and annoying voice. Kids never listen and are beyond stupid with their squeaky voices.

Second of all, make a number limit, like 20 per month, queue lines. We cannot check over 60 members per month, it's practically impossible, some of them not even play.

Third, create a strike system, 2 offences and you're out! All members should read the rules, only takes about 10m.

Fix'd. Also, yeah 3 strikes out like Waffle said should supplement enough.

First bring back the age limit, 14+ please or even 16+. Lower age means direcly lower maturity, perfect example is Po Jay, never listening and annoying voice. Kids never listen and are beyond stupid with their squeaky voices.

Second of all, make a number limit, like 20 per month, queue lines. We cannot check over 60 members per month, it's piratically impossible, some of them not even play.

Third, create a strike system, 2 offense and you're out! All members should read the rules, only takes about 10m.

This.

I'm sorry, but I'm seeing too many UVr's that are going through the recruitment like I am, and they just aren't doing much to help out, or listen. It gets old when you have people that are trying to get in, but they're being a nuisance rather than representing UV right.

I'd say if you at least up the age requirement, most of these issues would be solved in themselves.

I have always been in favor of an age requirement. In my opinion, a high pitched voice is more disruptive to my game experience than a spammer with a deeper voice.

make it 18+... although that'll boot half the current members lol

where in kentucky are you longcat? i just moved from louisville.

I'm all for a age restriction. Maybe like 14-15.

Strike system could be a challenge to manage unless it were made into a mod.

Restricting to like 20-30 the amount of recruits would make it more competitive which would have some advantages but also disadvantages. Some advantages would be that recruits who get screened faster have validated applications first instead of waiting until the last day. A disadvantage would be that the 20 recruits the apply and get screened first could end up like alf, getting banned half-way through and wasting that spot. Also turning away people who want to be apart of the community could make them go elsewhere rather than waiting another month.

EDIT:

I think we should go back to using referrals. That would make it so that recruits would have to be previously known by a member or become friends to a staff member or having it so L3's,L'4s and L5's can refer so we expect them to be mature and have knowledge of what they're doing before and after they apply.

Guest Waffle

I don't think it should be first come first serve. I think if they want to apply, make a waiting list. Then UV members will play with them in games, possibly under an alias and share their experience. Though this has a disadvantage, some higher-ups or members might have a possible liking towards one person and have a hatred towards another.

You could just up the activity limit like you have to have a certain amount of posts, or somehow post proof of how often you play on the servers. That could get rid of a lot of the members who aren't actually active, or wouldn't be. Don't know how you prove that though lol.

When i read the title i had some of my own ideas, but pheonix pretty much sums it up.

You could just up the activity limit like you have to have a certain amount of posts, or somehow post proof of how often you play on the servers. That could get rid of a lot of the members who aren't actually active, or wouldn't be. Don't know how you prove that though lol.

You can see how much UV members play on the servers by looking at HLSTATSx and checking a certain member's play time. :)

I like the referral idea that Trubuled gave.

I dont really consider age as a problem UNLESS they really STAND OUT by spamming and being stupid, and im saying this just because we were ONCE that AGE, so discrimination should stop, and yes im 14, tho i dont have a high pitch voice, but i dont think you should discriminate just because of age problem, but rather just MUTE them if they start spamming.

sry mimic, you are sorta new to the server, i only really remembered carbon copy.

and i hardly see tampon on the server anymore, and i don't think i have ever seen phoenix on

I dont really consider age as a problem UNLESS they really STAND OUT by spamming and being stupid, and im saying this just because we were ONCE that AGE, so discrimination should stop, and yes im 14, tho i dont have a high pitch voice, but i dont think you should discriminate just because of age problem, but rather just MUTE them if they start spamming.

EpicPanda, Sgt. Soldier were the two recruits I know that have high pitched girl voices :/

idont get it. so if you up the age, how can you tell if people are telling the truth. like i can say im like 21 and nobody know im not that age (of course i will never do that).....

the other idea is good

idont get it. so if you up the age, how can you tell if people are telling the truth. like i can say im like 21 and nobody know im not that age (of course i will never do that).....

the other idea is good

Maybe because of a mic?

i know people who sound younger than 18 though they're 21 on a mic...

but really, all you guys seem to be doing is weeding out the recruits who have annoying (meaning young) voices

edit: and not the immature ones.

and what if they dont have a mic when recruiting? Then when they are in the uv clan, they start spamming and have a mic etc.

that idea it seems like testing how smart you are. I bet some of them will do exactly what i just said

plus you have more problems banning people then....

and what if they dont have a mic when recruiting? Then when they are in the uv clan, they start spamming and have a mic etc.

that idea it seems like testing how smart you are. I bet some of them will do exactly what i just said

plus you have more problems banning people then....

The way a 21-year old chats and handles problems on the internet is completely different then how a 12-year old chats and handles problems on the internet.

The way a 21-year old chats and handles problems on the internet is completely different then how a 12-year old chats and handles problems on the internet.

i play css with a buttplug inside of me.

Sign in to follow this