Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Bigger avatars

Guest Phoenix2

I know for a fact they used to be maxed out. The max right now for all usergroups is 125x125. I'm gonna change it to 200x200 for my usergroup to test this random avatar.

EDIT: 200 by 200 was too large. I tried 175x175 and it fits perfectly. I'll go ahead and change it to the rest of the usergroups now. As to why they were reset to default sizes, I'll ask around and find out.

I know for a fact they used to be maxed out. The max right now for all usergroups is 125x125. I'm gonna change it to 200x200 for my usergroup to test this random avatar.

EDIT: 200 by 200 was too large. I tried 175x175 and it fits perfectly. I'll go ahead and change it to the rest of the usergroups now. As to why they were reset to default sizes, I'll ask around and find out.

WEWT

Yay!

P2 for president.

EDIT: 1 thing, can you up the file size? 500 kb is mighty small.

Sign in to follow this